Sunraysia rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have 4 sunrasia rims (i think) that were fitted to my Navara when i bought it sitting in the shed if anyone instrested.
I took them off and replaced them with the factory alloy's.

Not sure of the offset all i know is they were on the ute when i bought it.

Here are a couple of pics so you can work out what they are. I also have the factory centre caps to go with them.

I dont know what where to look to find what offset these rims are

Attachments

• White Girl 2010 003.jpg
    White Girl 2010 003.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 100
  • White Girl 2010 004.jpg
    White Girl 2010 004.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
I'm after black rims. I'm getting my new set of rims and tires tomoz. Woot convinced the wife its a good investment. Reducing the chance of getting stuck when we go 4wding. Hehe should get some pics up when I get my net on pc running. Using phone net atm

nope, not written on them. only written on the box. shouldnt be difficult to measure though...

LOL. Many people in shops are fully capable of fucking over their distributors, customers, and the resources of the main factory...they just don't understand the concept of specifications.

Sorry, bad day at my day job. ;)

I'm looking at some 16x8 king steroids off a landcruiser, does anyone know if the offset us stamped on the rim or if there's a way to tell the offset do I can work out if they're compatible... without putting them on my truck, they're 2 hours away!
Cheers

Guys i've got mine sorted now, i've got 17x8 kings with +30 offset with 33x12.5's sits just flush with the flares and looks proper, transport don't even look twice. Will put some pics on soon. I've even still got my mudflaps on and bearly any lift...

I'm looking at some 16x8 king steroids off a landcruiser, does anyone know if the offset us stamped on the rim or if there's a way to tell the offset do I can work out if they're compatible... without putting them on my truck, they're 2 hours away!
Cheers

Steroids=steelies by the way!

Cheers

an 8" wide wheel is 203mm. (8x25.4). Lay the wheel with the inside facing up. Put a straight edge across the diameter of the wheel. Hold a tape measure vertically and measure from inside flange surface where wheel presses against hub, to your straight edge which is aligned to the inside rim of the wheel. A measurement of 101.5mm would be an offset of zero. 91.5mm would be a -10 offset. 111.5mm would be +10 offset. Get it? The wheelshop guys should be capable of that i think....

The offset is never stamped on there. Lay the wheel face down, measure the total width in millimeters (tyre on or not), then measure from the ground up to face where the hub bolts to the rim. Divide width by 2 then take away the distance to your hub.
If they are cruiser rims they will bolt up but they will probably hang out too far and rub the guards. Don't forget factory 16x7's are +40, try to stay close to that or +30. I think Cruiser is -13.

Latest posts

Back