Superior Engineering need a D22 help please

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure about D22's but for D40's you can buy them from the US for $600 delivered. A few blokes on here have pointed out to me.

Im waiting to see if the dollar gets better to order mine from over there. I can wait for a while

I grinded the subframe as mine slightly contacted it on full droop and hard lock. Took about 5mm off. Worked a treat! Its easily avoidable if you dont turn while under full articualtion

I'm with you 'GAZZA'why should we be paying more for Australian products, bloody cheaper to go to the US.
Until The Australian market changes, i'm spending my money, on 4B parts in the US.

Superior engineering, need to read these posts!!!
I'm just an average Joe blow, and I will not pay that ridiculous price, if I can buy from the US cheaper, and they wonder why our economy is crap!!!

Have a good weekend lads.

YEP!GOT A V6 'BUT I LIKE TO CUSTOMISE.

Its a bit of a catch 22 though, The more we import stuff the less likely our products will reduce in price. (and that sux)

Thats it. But unfortunately, in this day and age with the price of everything going up, its not a matter of "buy from Aussies keep our money here", its a case of "buying on a budget".

If the product is up to, or over $200 cheaper, of course we are going to buy from the US. No question about it. If Superior dropped their price by even $120, THEN id buy from them. But the $$ savings are just too great from buying OS.

A few blokes on here reckon $600 supply and ship and the arms arrived in 10 days. Buy in Aus, your shipping will still take up to 5 days worst case.

Nah mate they needed a vehicle so they could measure and fab up the new arms then release to the public, hence the pic`s i posted.

Getting mine fitted on thrusday as well as the new second hand front diff wit the.. Yess the e locker hAha!! Hopefully stays together

Getting mine fitted on thrusday as well as the new second hand front diff wit the.. Yess the e locker hAha!! Hopefully stays together

Might be able to make it up that quarry at janowen now. :truck:
I`m sure you would be dying by now to get back out there.

All this bloody rain about im sctracthing my skin off!!! Well its giving my nav a break an gave it a good clean up..

The beast!! Also i found a leak around the fuel pump!!! Apprently the seals r gone on it an its a big job to get it fix.. Ill post some pic of the uca wen i get them on.

Attachments

• image-891358540.jpg
    image-891358540.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 114
The beast!! Also i found a leak around the fuel pump!!! Apprently the seals r gone on it an its a big job to get it fix.. Ill post some pic of the uca wen i get them on.

have you not received them yet from the muster??

Yea i have got them just been waiting for me diff. So can do it at the same time.

Meann!!!

Attachments

• image-2633327615.jpg
    image-2633327615.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 123
  • image-801754529.jpg
    image-801754529.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 99
Got lockers in. New cv joint. Uca in, brake pads, took it for a bash. Found few fellas out bush, got bogged than mate got bogged, id say it was a good day. Still need a wheel alignment an balance. Do u no much about off sets??

Not agreat deal on the D40, i think you can get offset bushes for the D40 though.

Latest posts

Back