Superior heavy duty tie rod adjusters

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HJ. Usually if you have fitted uca (like myself) the extra travel allows the aftermarket tie rods to rub on the upper bump stop mount somewhere. I have mine sitting at mechani cs ready to fit. You only have to take a few mm off. But it needs to 've stitch welded back again to keep its strength

HJ. Usually if you have fitted uca (like myself) the extra travel allows the aftermarket tie rods to rub on the upper bump stop mount somewhere. I have mine sitting at mechani cs ready to fit. You only have to take a few mm off. But it needs to 've stitch welded back again to keep its strength

OK that makes sense.

I took about 5-10 mm taken off of my bump stop mount as my tie rods were hitting pretty bad after I lifted my nav...... Re welded and painted and you would never no it has been done

Found mine to be fouling on the control arm after I bent a HD adjuster over the weekend, was fairly heavy off roading so I'll buy a new one and when I go down home ill grind and weld them up and touch with black paint same as Sunny Coaster.

Last edited:
yep you need to take some meat off the front of the flat plate that the lower bump stop hits, mine fouled here too, and i think even standard stuff hits as well!

Cheers
Bryan

I suspect that's why they broke in the first place and why the HDs bent last weekend.

Had these made up bye a guy at work should do the job nice paid $100 workman ship looks great image.jpg

They look good mate. Should get him to build us a full heavy duty steering system like the calmini one.

I can only ask ! These are a copy of calmini just tapered edges. Should work good just wish I hadn't just got a wheel alignment a couple of weeks ago now

I can only ask ! These are a copy of calmini just tapered edges. Should work good just wish I hadn't just got a wheel alignment a couple of weeks ago now

Just measure the centers is the ball joints. It will be very close

He has the talent to make the parts so he would make the money of it if he could get the system together. If I can't find anything soon I'll make my own steering system up. Put some photos up once you have fitted them.

Cheers. Brad.

Just measure the centers is the ball joints. It will be very close

He has the talent to make the parts so he would make the money of it if he could get the system together. If I can't find anything soon I'll make my own steering system up. Put some photos up once you have fitted them.

Cheers. Brad.

As soon as the are in ill put some photos up! Also waiting on my arb rear step to get in the shop and I'll get that cut to suit the body lift personalised plates showed up today also so I'll wait till it's all done then I'll get some really good pics. I'll see if old mate can get some more happening but. In saying that superior ones are $120 I only went this way could he was keen to have a go bit off topic there sorry guys just happy to see how my now is turning out now ;)

Just watch putting pics up of your nav with plates showing. Scumbags troll the forums and next thing your Nav is someone else's.

As soon as the are in ill put some photos up! Also waiting on my arb rear step to get in the shop and I'll get that cut to suit the body lift personalised plates showed up today also so I'll wait till it's all done then I'll get some really good pics. I'll see if old mate can get some more happening but. In saying that superior ones are $120 I only went this way could he was keen to have a go bit off topic there sorry guys just happy to see how my now is turning out now ;)

Pity as they look flasher than the others. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

They look good mate. Should get him to build us a full heavy duty steering system like the calmini one.

Do that and I'll buy a set, hell if it's better and stronger I can buy two sets. Not to mention I think you would sell several to forum members. Iv looked at the calmini system as my mate has one. Calmini are full of shit, I asked if it's possible to buy a LHD and convert it they said no but on closer inspection it's mostly universal parts other then the brackets.
50 units they want as minimum order for the RHD. I'm happy I don't use calmini. It really wouldn't be that hard for someone who has a bit of know how in metal fabrication to build it or duplicate a system and make money.

Back