Superior heavy duty tie rod adjusters

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the hardest part of the calmini system to reproduce would be the idler and pitman arms. The rest is a piece of piss.

Do that and I'll buy a set, hell if it's better and stronger I can buy two sets. Not to mention I think you would sell several to forum members. Iv looked at the calmini system as my mate has one. Calmini are full of shit, I asked if it's possible to buy a LHD and convert it they said no but on closer inspection it's mostly universal parts other then the brackets.
50 units they want as minimum order for the RHD. I'm happy I don't use calmini. It really wouldn't be that hard for someone who has a bit of know how in metal fabrication to build it or duplicate a system and make money.

I seen that 50 is crazy shit hay, to be honest I really didn't find calmini that good to deal with at all but I have what I need from them for now so all is good g that streering setup seems pricey for for what it is.

The pitman arm is alloy I think from what I can tell you could simply reverse (flip them over) them and use them on opposite sides of the car. I honestly think it's just the braces that require altering. If I get a chance ill take some pics so you know what I mean.

Yeah mate. Thinking about it I think your on to something. It may only be the idler arm bracket hat would have to be made. This is worth the investigation. If you can get some pics that would help. At least you have access to one. That's a good start. What does your mate think of the system. Is there any room for improvement.

He only bought the ute last week, it needs new bushes in the pitman arm but other then that the guy whom sold it said its a good set up, it's been running 305's but currently on 33 Mickey T's A/T's and feel solid. I'll see him in the next few days and get a pic or two of either side. It's more basic then I thought, you can just see it's stronger then standard.

Back