Superior heavy duty tie rod adjusters

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jased22

Reaction score
My HD tie rod adjusters finally turned up today. I was surprised how much thicker then standard they're! Do these fit without hitting anything or do i have to get the grinder out? And the 2 flat sections for getting a spanner around are side by side? As in not on opposite sides. ???

have a look at the photo tutorial, its all the way at the bottom of the list once you click the "FORUM" bubble at the top of this page.

I think "onemofo" has those on his 22 so he would be a good guy to answer this question, you could wait for him or look him up and send him a PM

Attachments

• 20140819_162304.jpg
    20140819_162304.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 185
they look heaps stronger
I can't comment on the flats, have you contacted superior?

The pic on there website isn't clear
I will send one mofo a text, he has installed a set I think

They are highly recommended I have snake racing tie rods but should be essentially the same, chromoly coated and all,
I busted both mine so was a good time to upgrade ;). Mine sit VERY close but don't quite rub but that's because they are square so round ones may need a small amount of grinding, I have been meaning to knock the clearance up a bit anyways.

Edit: Just had another look at mine and they are the same thickness but square so using a spanner would have been easier. I didn't install mine but the guy I was with did with no hassle. I would assume that the flats would work with a spanner.
Try marking the existing ones with white out on the thread before taking them off, that should give u a guide to align the wheels back where they were.

Yeah hopefully these wont rub. Dont really want to be grinding anything but see what happens. Think il just get my mechanic to fit them. I'll tell him to mark them before removing, cheers for the tip

That's a sick looking ute!! But geez he goes hard on it. Extended flares by any chance?

Back