Thanks to zordo

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy john

Reaction score
Got the full efs set installed by john what can i what a huge difference from stock much better than i thought possible on the 22.

As said before john takes the time to show you what he is doing and shows you bit by bit he also explained other issues i had and fixed a annoying problem that had bugged me for a year'

Anyway if you are looking to upgrade don't waste time phoning around you will not find better service advice and price thank's again John.

There's a few posts now all saying the same thing, he's a top bloke to do business with and knows his stuff

Here's another plug for John from Zordo's. I was told by my local mechanic I need the bushes changed on my suspension ASAP, and off course he didn't give me a price, just a guide of up to $500 etc
Anyway, cut a long story short, I planned a road trip to Brisbane during Easter. John spent just over 90 minutes, changed complete suspension just like OP and I now have a more refined truck. My wife picked up the difference as soon as she saw it on the road "hey, why's the car high, it's taller?" And again when she got in "wow, it's like my car now, it's not rough anymore"
I agree with OP, I think we should be supporting guys like John, great bloke, great job and a wealth of knowledge. His backyard is littered with suspensions piled up in rows, D22, D40, Triton etc if anyone needs spares :)
Thanks John, nice chatting to you mate.

Best thing is I live in Canberra and have his gear in my truck. And have supplied and fitted 3 kits for other people.he's fast with post. And bang on with the gear.
And

AND
Any time phone assistance too!! Find that at your local ARB!

He has done my D22 and my previous 4wd too. Top guy and will use him again when needed!

GO ZORDO we have used john a few times now and about to do a d40 he will be used again great advice and a no problem attitude gives him the thumbs up from me

Latest posts

Back