The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"advanced members" actually refers to quite a number of things, Gordy, not all of which are appropriate to discuss in an open forum.

I think you're referring to the "seniority" listed below our names on each post. "Advanced" means over 1,000 posts. There might be a better word for it.

"Blabbermouth"

or maybe

"OCD-sufferer"

or possibly even

"Chatterbox".

As for me, I now hold the lofty position of

"Most Dribbled"

Yes. I'm so advanced I dribble everywhere and fumble around looking for the 'any' key because my software told me to press it. I still can't find the ruddy thing! Senility is not just on the horizon, it's come to pay a visit and is waiting for me in the next room. I'm gone!!! New friends every day, woohooo! Perfect excuse for not remembering people's names any more! I forgot your birthday? Guess what - I forgot mine too!

In truth it's just a setting. We can turn it off it people don't like it. Or if you can think of a better term, let's talk about it.

Hahahah that's wicked

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416485995579.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416485995579.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 47
"advanced members" actually refers to quite a number of things, Gordy, not all of which are appropriate to discuss in an open forum.

I think you're referring to the "seniority" listed below our names on each post. "Advanced" means over 1,000 posts. There might be a better word for it.

"Blabbermouth"

or maybe

"OCD-sufferer"

or possibly even

"Chatterbox".

"Most Dribbled"

Yes. I'm so advanced I dribble everywhere and fumble around looking for the 'any' key because my software told me to press it. I still can't find the ruddy thing! Senility is not just on the horizon, it's come to pay a visit and is waiting for me in the next room. I'm gone!!! New friends every day, woohooo! Perfect excuse for not remembering people's names any more! I forgot your birthday? Guess what - I forgot mine too!

In truth it's just a setting. We can turn it off it people don't like it. Or if you can think of a better term, let's talk about it.
My vote says call people types of meat. Pork chop for people who like complaining, lamb chop for new "members", t-bone for senior "members"

Hahaahah

Wait, is this the dribble thread?

"Blabbermouth"

or maybe

"OCD-sufferer"

or possibly even

"Chatterbox".

"Most Dribbled"

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks. We just never saw it change from senior to advanced lol

If you're good amy and I will make a bib for u that says this, when we get our singlets made :p
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416486141.815033.jpg

"advanced members" actually refers to quite a number of things, Gordy, not all of which are appropriate to discuss in an open forum. I think you're referring to the "seniority" listed below our names on each post. "Advanced" means over 1,000 posts. There might be a better word for it. "Blabbermouth" or maybe "OCD-sufferer" or possibly even "Chatterbox". As for me, I now hold the lofty position of "Most Dribbled" Yes. I'm so advanced I dribble everywhere and fumble around looking for the 'any' key because my software told me to press it. I still can't find the ruddy thing! Senility is not just on the horizon, it's come to pay a visit and is waiting for me in the next room. I'm gone!!! New friends every day, woohooo! Perfect excuse for not remembering people's names any more! I forgot your birthday? Guess what - I forgot mine too! In truth it's just a setting. We can turn it off it people don't like it. Or if you can think of a better term, let's talk about it.

With 12,634 posts Old Tony you should be recognised as well.You are an absolute credit to the forum.
Well done if I might say so myself.....

;-)

Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's

With 12,634 posts Old Tony you should be recognised as well.You are an absolute credit to the forum.
Well done if I might say so myself.....

;-)

Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's

You've been quiet in the dribble section lately Geoff

Bugger :(
On the plus side did u see amy posted some of the videos u sent us on Instagram :)
I did indeed! Haven't been on much but I have more time now! Lucky I've got a good side kick to hold fort :p
Driving little normal cars feel like go carts to me...
I know that feeling, jump in my Subaru and feels like my ass is dragging along the ground haha
Ye I drove a little auto the other day felt like I was sitting on the floor and I almost put my foot through the floor coz there was no clutch :/
Haha I do that in my Mum's car lol
I have seen one or two. Haven't been on there for a few days tho.
Good on YA AMY.
Thanks girls ,
Yous are great team.xx
No worries mate! We do try haha

Back