The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it took me awhile too. lol

I like every post.it supports the forum.;-)

Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's

This is true!

Has anyone else noticed we've had a massive influx of newbies on here since the Instagram started? coincidence?

This is true! Has anyone else noticed we've had a massive influx of newbies on here since the Instagram started? coincidence?

Yes I must agree with you Gordy,certainly has been some new members come on board.I really think the Instagram account has helped the forum too.(to get our name out there so to speak)

Ye I agree for sure!
I had one of the Instagram followers private msg me asking me where to buy flares for his d40, I pointed him to the direction of the forum to get help ^_^

"advanced members" actually refers to quite a number of things, Gordy, not all of which are appropriate to discuss in an open forum.

I think you're referring to the "seniority" listed below our names on each post. "Advanced" means over 1,000 posts. There might be a better word for it.

"Blabbermouth"

or maybe

"OCD-sufferer"

or possibly even

"Chatterbox".

As for me, I now hold the lofty position of

"Most Dribbled"

Yes. I'm so advanced I dribble everywhere and fumble around looking for the 'any' key because my software told me to press it. I still can't find the ruddy thing! Senility is not just on the horizon, it's come to pay a visit and is waiting for me in the next room. I'm gone!!! New friends every day, woohooo! Perfect excuse for not remembering people's names any more! I forgot your birthday? Guess what - I forgot mine too!

In truth it's just a setting. We can turn it off it people don't like it. Or if you can think of a better term, let's talk about it.

I wanna know what it is that can't be discussed publicly lol.
I thought it went junior member, member, senior member. Never new there was an advanced member.
My vote says call people types of meat. Pork chop for people who like complaining, lamb chop for new "members", t-bone for senior "members"

Hahaahah

Wait, is this the dribble thread?
I like this idea haha
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks. We just never saw it change from senior to advanced lol

If you're good amy and I will make a bib for u that says this, when we get our singlets made :p
View attachment 18592
Hahaha yes! Good idea!

Tehehehehe It's so much fun! I'm hardly holding the fort, it's holding itself up lol
Well either way you're doing an awesome job! :)
U may stay as long as u don't hate on me or amy ;p haha
Yeah!!! :p

This is true!

Has anyone else noticed we've had a massive influx of newbies on here since the Instagram started? coincidence?

Yep! I have noticed that! It's working :)

Yes I must agree with you Gordy,certainly has been some new members come on board.I really think the Instagram account has helped the forum too.(to get our name out there so to speak)

Agreed!
Ye I agree for sure!
I had one of the Instagram followers private msg me asking me where to buy flares for his d40, I pointed him to the direction of the forum to get help ^_^
I saw that the other day, i told him to check out Nisswreck. Lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417570907.178645.jpg

Bahahaha

Nek minute smash as well

I dropped my Xperia Z2 the second day I had it...

Luckily I had a premonition of this and bought a cover with a lip over the front edge of the screen and a screen protector beforehand lol

Bahahaha

Nek minute smash as well

Luckily I had a premonition of this and bought a cover with a lip over the front edge of the screen and a screen protector beforehand lol

Yep pretty much! Damn smart phones!!

Bahahaha

Nek minute smash as well

I'm a shocker for dropping mine too. Mine don't seem to break though haha. I threw my s3 at a wall and it didn't do anything but then I went for a swim in wine and that was the end of it, I'm guessing it just wasn't a wine drinker because its had water over it before. The wine went in the charging port, still works but doesn't charge. Bought an S5 so it's waterproof and I've also got a lifeproof case so it's shockproof, dustproof and even more waterproof :)

Back