The Funny/Cool Picture Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sure pics of that thing were posted on the forum a couple of years ago, D22Dave will prob remember, im sure it was on carsales back then.
Im still having nightmares from the first time i saw it!!! my eyes ahhh my eyes!!!!

Quite the head like news

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416515983802.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416515983802.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 125
Im sure pics of that thing were posted on the forum a couple of years ago, D22Dave will prob remember, im sure it was on carsales back then.
Im still having nightmares from the first time i saw it!!! my eyes ahhh my eyes!!!!

Great Wall of shame, I do remember that afterbirth on wheels

see thats where i must be going wrong,,,,,,,,,,,, i thought she was saying "yes i know its needed and im so sorry"!!
I guess not then :dontknow:

My right temple starts to throb as soon as I see a KW badge.
Ever driven one without flogged out cab mounts .... nope me either.

Ok extra points who has driven one with said shagged cab mounts, hit a pothole and had their head smashed by the low ass window frame. same number of hands.... thought so.

I put this in the Pic thread by mistake so i moved it here where it should be. lol

Ken Block in a totally off its face 4WD V8 FORD Mustang on the streets of LA!! check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qanlirrRWs&feature=em-hot

--
That is sick as...
My right temple starts to throb as soon as I see a KW badge.
Ever driven one without flogged out cab mounts .... nope me either.

Ok extra points who has driven one with said shagged cab mounts, hit a pothole and had their head smashed by the low ass window frame. same number of hands.... thought so.
Haha I've only driven a k104 and having to push the shifter into the dash for reverse and fight it for leg room in top gear was enough for me...

Latest posts

Back