The Funny/Cool Picture Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if that was down on power?

this is the story behind it apparently < From the berrima diesel Facebook page

This image sent to us by Bryan Leeson who said:
"I got a call the other day from my mate asking me to come down and check out an old 4x4 hilux a farmer had bought in to his workshop complaining about bad power and fuel consumption he reckons he had noticed it getting worse and worse this is what we found this is no photoshop it is a real photo taken with my phone about 3 mins after we opened the air cleaner lid and got back up off the floor after we fell over from shock lol. Just thought I would share hope you are as shocked as we were "

1012149_680118775365025_1681114050_n.jpg

looks like the filter was working.

I wish I had a photo of the sump we pulled off a farmers patrol ute , it came into my mates workshop for a service but no oil came out , the oil had turned to greasey sludge and you could read the markings of the end caps in it

Something like this mal?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395744475.938532.jpg

There's a 4wd mob in Sydney who post up things like this all the time on Facebook

Ok on my way to Sydney stopped at heatherbrae for a bit of lunch went over to Masters to look while munching on my sandwich, nearly spat it everywhere when I saw this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396844155.169282.jpg
What the?

Ive seen videos of those crazy yanks driving their massive coach size motor homes on the beach, so maybe he was following his mate?? lol
Im sure they think they can get away with anything.

Latest posts

Back