The Funny/Cool Picture Thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I thought this is funny !

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1403774309831.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403774309831.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 170
Has it still got its eyes?? Gonna offend a few here but bull terriers are the most dumbshit, unpredictable four legged liabilities going.

LOL at the Ainsley Harriot one too

Has it still got its eyes?? Gonna offend a few here but bull terriers are the most dumbshit, unpredictable four legged liabilities going.

LOL at the Ainsley Harriot one too

I don think it had eyes to start with!! fark me you can just imagine it,
ow that hurt, ow that hurt, ow that hurt, ow that hurt ,ow that hurt, ow that hurt, ow that hurt ow that hurt ow that hurt ow that hurt :hmmmm2:

Rabbid are you serious?? I grew up with bull terriers and mate your way off the mark. Like most dogs, the dog is only as smart as the owner. Unpredictable you say? Really?? Coz my old dog was as loyal and predictable as ever, protective... hell yes, loving.... In every way unpredictable.... Not at all. Mate he would spit ice cream out of his mouth of you told him to drop it.
Your entitled to your opinion but honestly Bull Terriers are as loyal and predictable as any other dog.

Cheers Steve.

Sorry mate I'm sure they are a beautiful dog for the most part, but i think inbreeding has worked its magic and there are a fair few ****ed-in-the-head ones too. I have stories.

That can be said for all breeds couldn't it? But yes I always had pure breds and as a pure bred they were a wonderful dog.

That can be said for all breeds couldn't it? But yes I always had pure breds and as a pure bred they were a wonderful dog.

Ive got pitties and i do see what you are saying, despite their rep i have raised mine in a way they are the biggest sooks ever, and what they can do is amazing, i can get mine to do just about everything from sit to going left, right , back up, ect ect all with hand signals, it blows peoples minds when they see it.

BUT having said that the one in the pic has to be a few slices short of a loaf!! i mean how many times did it try and eat the echidna before its realised it was no good for the eating hahaha!!

Stubborn!! Bull terriers do have a rep for not giving up. Wrestle one with type tube and you can swing it around off the ground and they won't let go.
I think most of it comes down to the owner/trainer.

Although i agree that ****-wit owners have ****-wit dogs, and that pitties are probably one of the best breeds going, That fight with the porcupine had nothing to do with its upbringng. It was just a dumb-shit specimen. Even lions dont **** with those things, watch an Attenborough show. The twills are barbed like fish-hooks.

Fair call, but we don't know the situation that it happen in. Maybe the porcupine stole his bone.

I have 2 purebred bull terriers
Stubborn as they come I agree but they are quite intelligent
Loyalty js there strongest trait
Both my dogs play with children and are not agressive in any way
I will have pups avaliable next year

Why do people still get confused with these dogs
A pit bull is NOT a bull terrier
A staffy is NOT a bull terrier

Why do people still get confused with these dogs
A pit bull is NOT a bull terrier
A staffy is NOT a bull terrier

I dont get confused, but i do believe essentially they are very close to being the same dogs with a very close mix of breads that make up there blood lines, with obviously the terrier being a common gene.

If you look back at what the total genetic pool is between the dogs there are only one or two differences, the conjecture is more with the pitbull and its exact make up.

The other reason is if you look back at the total history of both dogs, they were originally bread for the same purpose, and that was way back in the day when they were actually used for "bull fighting" which died off along long time ago and was replaced by pit fighting and again both breads have been used.

OH and just for the record I dont agree with pit fighting at all.

Back