The funny/cool video thread.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow!! now thats a whole lot of stupid right there.

the best bit of the vid besides the dude throwing stuff is the sweet sound of the recovery vehicle

Snatching from the front axle is never a good idea and this is a prime example why.
As for the second video well..... Waste if a patrol, stupid stupid stupid.
Nath your right that ute sounded awesome.

I went there with my late father in 84 in a stock 4 runner. We wrapped the bulbar with a tarp and glided through in 1st low range. Why does it trick up so many?. We only had 205 road tyres let down to 20psi.

I went there with my late father in 84 in a stock 4 runner. We wrapped the bulbar with a tarp and glided through in 1st low range. Why does it trick up so many?. We only had 205 road tyres let down to 20psi.

The old 205 cheese cutters, aahh memories
I think people struggle with nolans for many reasons
they are very inexperienced,new prado, trip of a life time, 2nd time offroad they panic with so many spectators watching, they are almost never prepared b4 they "just go for it"
That last video a guy is screaming for old mate to shut his engine down, that right there shows how capable that group was(if he threw rocks at me like that it wouldn't have ended nice)
Entry and gear selection is critical, we all get stuck
The difference is some people deserve to be stuck

cheers

Never a better word said Sparra, I missed the rock throwing part until I looked twice. And as you said mate the fool panicked . Now the old cheese cutters on Fraser, Morton and Stadbroke the rangers all run them and in rarely have traction issues.

Latest posts

Back