The funny/cool video thread.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rofl: Man of few words:rofl:

I believe you pretty much summed up The foolishness of some people and bystanders.

Bloody Cowboys!!

And who in their right mind would tells somebody to switch their engine off While being emerged in water.(straight up the exhaust and into the cylinders bye-bye engine)

Better Sparra .lol

Geoff

POCOYO'S V6⚠️

I believe you pretty much summed up The foolishness of some people and bystanders.

Bloody Cowboys!!

And who in their right mind would tells somebody to switch their engine off While being emerged in water.(straight up the exhaust and into the cylinders bye-bye engine)

Better Sparra .lol

Geoff

POCOYO'S V6⚠️

somebody who turned their own car off in the water and stuffed their own engine. might make him feel better if somebody else did it also. he might be the local mechanic trying to get some business on a quiet week

I do believe he's obviously nuts, I use to love going hammer and tong on my old rm125 and my xr250, but I don't have the nerve to try that. I do enjoy watching nitro circus with my boys

he is absolutely 100% insane. Ive seen vids of him at 13yr old on a RM125 and he was unbelievable back then

^ f*ck yes. Nice one john.

That brings me back to when i was a kid, one of my mates had one (daddy built it) when i was driving a f*cked out camira wagon.
Thing was mental, wild cam, tripple webbers, full twin 3 into one exhaust, best of everything done to it, would set off car alarms up the street, popped and farted up until probably 3k rpm and then just sounded magic. LOVED that thing. C*nt used to granny it 99% of the time though - was constantly changing fouled plugs and oil. It just wanted to be thrashed.

Last edited:
One for Sparra04 lol I doubt the falcon was turboed but turn up the volume the old 265 hemi roars
HJ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4bwLwZ6zVQ

Very nice
I was a fan of the old wedges, the old 318 V8's had an awesome sound
I drove an old regal from Darwin to perth in 87, we had no rego, no muffler, no license, she overheated hourly, boiled dry a few times but she got us there
BUT...unless that guy has over 330rwkw (530bhp) he wont catch me in the f6:ha:

Saw this today near home - thought Nathan might be interested

Attachments

• IMG_0898[1].jpg
    IMG_0898[1].jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 62

Latest posts

Back