The funny/cool video thread.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dream car is the '67 Shelby GT 500 or just a mock up/replica would make me happy.

My first thoughts on seeing that Mustang stripped down and stickered up were "that would have been a beautiful car"

Then the hp figure peaked interest...

Then the sound of the revving engine and awd burnout had me on the verge of climax in my pants

I love that shit Lol

Lol, dont get me started on cyclist!

Is it more dangerous for the cyclist to slow down and give way to let the bloke turn or for the bloke to get on the anchors and almost stop to wait for the cyclist to go past.

F@#ken pedal power warriors.

Surely he could have slowed down to let the faster moving vehicle into the turning lane, rather than sitting beside him hurling abuse, while the car holds up traffic with potential of causing an accident.

Cyclists rarely abide by the road rules anyway, so the f@#kwit in that video should get off his podium, put the seat back on his bike and stop riding the pole.
:homo:

Last edited:
Is it more dangerous for the cyclist to slow down and give way to let the bloke turn or for the bloke to get on the anchors and almost stop to wait for the cyclist to go past.

F@#ken pedal power warriors.

Surely he could have slowed down to let the faster moving vehicle into the turning lane, rather than sitting beside him hurling abuse, while the car holds up traffic with potential of causing an accident.

Cyclists rarely abide by the road rules anyway, so the f@#kwit in that video should get off his podium, put the seat back on his bike and stop riding the pole.
:homo:

Well said! Totally agree. What always gets me, is when they have a dedicated bike lane! But dont ride in it!! They ride rite on the f@#king line!! Pure stupidity. Think they all have a death wish. And the morons that think its ok to ride on country roads in 110kph zones!!! Its just crazy

Latest posts

Back