The funny/cool video thread.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh hello Woody your back, I'd like to say we missed you but.....

back on topic now I said hello to Woody.

Nissan Patrol stuck

I really shouldn't laugh at this because I remember clearly about 20 years ago the neighbours 11 yr old was driving around the bottom paddock in the cruiser his old man saying "eh what harm can he do". 4 hours later, one cruiser bogged to the axles and chained to a power pole, one David Brown 990 with it's back wheels bogged to the axles, one Cat 518 skidder bogged to it's axles and the D9 pulling them all out one by one. Next door never lived the "eh what harm can he do" comment down.

Nice find.

Looks like they needed a replacement cab for the Dozer and just used a old Bedford cab.

Yeah I was wondering how many dozers in Russia were built with aerodynamics as a feature

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubsChHrE0Tg&feature=related[/YT]

Dont worry about the oil. Think I might move to UAE and make a killing off OH&S.

I dont think there wasn't a road rule broken there.

Maybe Merchant can prove me wrong.

Soundtrack's great :sarcastic:

I love the way people just stand beside the road and watch, reminds me of Frankston Dandenong Rd Friday nights after midnight.

What a great video .... PMSL all the way through it. That guy has TOO much time on his hands.

Latest posts

Back