The Great Race

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
couch potatoe today,,good luck and may your team/driver win...

GO LOWNDES

GO HOLDEN

:cheers!:

I reckon Steve Owen has a right to punch the crap out of his fat arsed boss. 6th in Qualifying only to let Paul Morris start the race and drop down to 18th. Now Steves back in the car they are up near 10th.

I reckon Steve Owen has a right to punch the crap out of his fat arsed boss. 6th in Qualifying only to let Paul Morris start the race and drop down to 18th. Now Steves back in the car they are up near 10th.

arrrrr, its all over the place

Lowndes and Skaife are doing a good job of yo-yo-ing from the pointy end of the top 10 to the blunt end with each safety car.

Looks likes the safety car is nearly going to clock as many laps as the drivers soon.

Lowndes and Skaife are doing a good job of yo-yo-ing from the pointy end of the top 10 to the blunt end with each safety car.

Looks likes the safety car is nearly going to clock as many laps as the drivers soon.

yeah......wonderful thing those safety cars

I know it happens every year but seriously some of these drivers need to realise that while it's pretty much a 161 lap sprint race playing for sheep stations before lap 130 ends in sadness way to often

Back