The ranga

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guilty as charged
What would you like your title to say mate
Soooo many choices.......................
Maybe we could run a poll

Power Rangers is good but only after there is a couple of them they only have the "White Power Ranger", that way they can band together and defend against Evil Team Navara

The Ranga had the main shaft bearing replaced in the gearbox last week under warranty after it started making a bit of a noise, seems all good now and as far as i know it seems like an isolated problem, havnt been able to find any other manual box's that have done it so i guess im just really lucky hey.

gotta love that warranty!!!
Any progress with TJM?

yeah the warranty is good, if i was paying i would of just let it go for allot longer and waited for it to get more noticeable, was still changing fine.

TJM Parramatta is an ongoing issue and once i have it sorted will fill everyone in with all the details,
all im saying for now is NEVER and I mean NEVER get those guys at that particular store to do anything on your car and for the love of god dont give them any of your hard earned cash because they really dont give a shit about you once they have your coin.

Output shaft replaced under wty?
Its all that xtra hp the windbooster gives you, flogged the bearing out, impressive:ha:

Wish the coon was under wty,I just spent $2200 replacing the clutch and the other nissan is on blocks in the shed

I hate cars

Last edited:
yeah the warranty is good, if i was paying i would of just let it go for allot longer and waited for it to get more noticeable, was still changing fine.

TJM Parramatta is an ongoing issue and once i have it sorted will fill everyone in with all the details,
all im saying for now is NEVER and I mean NEVER get those guys at that particular store to do anything on your car and for the love of god dont give them any of your hard earned cash because they really dont give a shit about you once they have your coin.

Im curious to know about this incident. inform us once you sorted out.
your build is awesome! Only if i had extra few gran i would of bought ranger. it was just too exoansive when i oirchased d40. extra 12g for XLT over ST.

Im curious to know about this incident. inform us once you sorted out.
your build is awesome! Only if i had extra few gran i would of bought ranger. it was just too expensive when i purchased d40. extra 12g for XLT over ST.

will definitely do a post with all the BS they have put me through very soon,,,,,,,, I hope :hmmmm2:

and thanks for the wrap on the build.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trucks lookin nice mate
Coen looks like he loves the snow

Thanks mate and yeah Coen is loving going down every weekend, he had a race day today, had a blast in the skier cross course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good Nath -- the black bonnet and roof gives a good ascent to the vehicle.
drives good in the snow?

Yeah Raff seemed great, it was only a small drive in that deep stuff.
we drove out to Guthega last weekend and it was snow all the way from the Guthega rd turn off to the carpark and it handled awesome.

Latest posts

Back