The Ride To Conquer Cancer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now for those of you who think they don't know anybody that's been affected by cancer, sorry but you're wrong. Since 2010 I battled cancer resulting in surgery November last year. Now boys you can cross your legs and cringe right now because I had PENILE CANCER and the treatment was a radical penectomy with perineal urethrostomy So get behind this ride or I'll post the post op pictures...

Busk for Breast Cancer head shave Tamworth January 2013

Last edited:
That's no good rescue. Hope you are on the mend. People like you are why we ride. My younger brother had thyroid cancer. He is on the mend now.
Please help me in my quest to find a cure. Without donations nothing can happen

Cancer is a leading cause of death in Australia – more than 42,800 people are estimated to have died from cancer in 2010. Cancer accounted for about 3 in 10 deaths in Australia.

You can't ignore cancer. Help me help someone you know.

Maybe they need to see it so they donate.
Come on guys and girls. I've set an epic task of $12,500.00 as my goal this year. We need to get the word out all the way around Australia.

Holy s&$t sorry to see mate. Cancer is a nasty and relentless disease. This just gives me more motivation to do what I can to help people like yourself
I have also been given the opportunity to rod the ride to conquer in Auckland. That make 6 in total this year with a target of $15,000.00 plus travel expenses.

Come on guys and girls. Get on board this great cause. Cancer doesn't have any friends. Let fight it off together.

A donation of $20 is only small but it goes a long way.

bumping this back up.
here is the link again guys. please donate to this great cause
If you have a business that would like some nation exposure please don't hesitate to get in contact with me we have sponsorship deals going on our team jersey.
Please click here

Why do i ride?? why am i pushing this so hard?
We need to get behind this. someone you know will be diagnosed with cancer in your lifetime.
you might even have more than one person effected by cancer.
here is a little story on how cancer had effected me.

JoshPotter.jpg

Hey Rescue here is a link to the Sydney team, if you sign up as crew you can join the team. i will be joining this week.
Vision Crusader Sydney

Hi all. I'll be running a raffle in the next week or 2. 100 tickets available Tickets will be $10 each. The prize is a signed framed and numbered 2012 QLD state of origin jersey. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367399777.584391.jpg
I can get a better picture if needed.
All proceeds will go directly to finding a cure for cancer.

Latest posts

Back