The V6 Diesel D40 has arrived.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about who it is that does it but the compliance plate and some "Factory fit" options are definitely done before they leave the docks. My Xtrail had the Eclipse GPS unit fitted before it came out to the dealers.

"Like sand through an hour and so is the days of our lives"... umm I mean so is the wait for a 550 ST-X.

Awe come on give them a chance, it takes a few days to re-badge a Great Wall with Nissan badges and get them out to clients :ha:

The Eagle has landed. Just arrived at dealer. Off to check it out, to see if it is real.
Pickup Friday arvo. Gonna be a busy weekend.

Whoo hoo.... My car has just been scheduled to be loaded and trucked up to Wyong.

Just another grain of sand in the days of our lives.

Lucky, I've just got 6 days of rego left in the trade in.

Chris

WOW it is real, can't believe it has finally arrived. No chance for pics till friday as too crowded and is still dirty. will post friday after pickup.
Engine is very quiet, even outside hard to pick as a diesel.
Towbar & tinting fitted tomorrow and all systems go friday. Looking for a big trip sat & sunday to rack up the K's ready for towing test.

no more info needed it will make the D22 owners feel eve worse and meand us D40 owners are now not the top model.

WOW it is real, can't believe it has finally arrived. No chance for pics till friday as too crowded and is still dirty. will post friday after pickup.
Engine is very quiet, even outside hard to pick as a diesel.
Towbar & tinting fitted tomorrow and all systems go friday. Looking for a big trip sat & sunday to rack up the K's ready for towing test.

Hi Ekka, yep i got the official nod from the dealers here today as well, they rang me @ 5.30 to tell me it's there and looks good, but by the time they fit the towbar and gp to it it'll still be friday arvo delivery, but at least i'll have it for the weekend. It's been a long time coming but i'm a bit like a kid with a new toy i want it now :)

Cheers,
Worm..

Last edited:
Hi new to the forum, have had at 550 ordered from a dealer for months, same old story as every one else, went to Sydney on the week end went into the first Nissan Dealer I saw to asked about the 550 , to my surprise he had three 550s there , I went for a test drive in one ,great went back to the dealer and purchased one , pick it up next week. rang the Dealer how I gave the deposit to three months ago and cancelled my order . How can Nissan take deposits from buyers then hand the vehicles out to dealers who haven't sold any ?? If any one is going through the same I suggest they try some of the bigger Sydney dealers they seem to get preference over the smaller dealerships. been waiting a long time I hope they go as well as every one is expecting

Hi new to the forum, have had at 550 ordered from a dealer for months, same old story as every one else, went to Sydney on the week end went into the first Nissan Dealer I saw to asked about the 550 , to my surprise he had three 550s there , I went for a test drive in one ,great went back to the dealer and purchased one , pick it up next week. rang the Dealer how I gave the deposit to three months ago and cancelled my order . How can Nissan take deposits from buyers then hand the vehicles out to dealers who haven't sold any ?? If any one is going through the same I suggest they try some of the bigger Sydney dealers they seem to get preference over the smaller dealerships. been waiting a long time I hope they go as well as every one is expecting

Welcome to the forum treeman, and congrats. did they give you the deposit back?

james

Hi yes the dealer was pretty good about it. paid the deposit back ok and was about to get stuck into Nissan I think the little dealers are kept in the dark like the rest of us.Nissan are no longer advertising the 550 on there site, might be a while before we see some more coming into Aus?

Yep I had a test drive at Lander Nissan at Blacktown on Sunday they had a black one sitting in the yard,

Hi yes the dealer was pretty good about it. paid the deposit back ok and was about to get stuck into Nissan I think the little dealers are kept in the dark like the rest of us.Nissan are no longer advertising the 550 on there site, might be a while before we see some more coming into Aus?

Hi Mate
Nissan have the 550 back on their site even with pricing now, still no word on mine but I have to fly to brissy tomorrow so i going take one for a test run.
Cheers hunter

Holy buckets, the V6 must be made of rocks. The ST-X 550 is 110 odd KG heavier than a YD25 powered ST-X

EDIT: I just looked it up on the Nissan website, the ST-X 550 is now on the main D40 page.

Latest posts

Back