The V6 Diesel D40 has arrived.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What colour did you get Matt?
My dealer rang me on Friday to conform the accessories I was getting fitted ie towbar etc:, so I guess mine is getting close - maybe this week.
:big_smile:

What colour did you get Matt?
My dealer rang me on Friday to conform the accessories I was getting fitted ie towbar etc:, so I guess mine is getting close - maybe this week.
:big_smile:

Am getting Silver Towbar and tint
Spoke to my dealer today and even though Patricks have had the car since 22nd Feb he cannont tell me a solid delivery day may be end of week (said that last week) maybe next all depends where they are in the line I guess

cheers

any updates on deliveries yet?

hey Hunter, well for the one i have coming i was told yesterday (tuesday) that my ute was being completed doing what ever they do in the compound so it was just a matter of putting it on the ship to get it to here in tassie, but as of tonight as the dealer rang me and said nope still not here, but knowing how slow freight moves to tassie i would hopefully see it here at the dealers tomorrow, but more than likely friday, then they will need it for a day or 2 to put the extras on it so i would think delivery for me will be early next week but i'm still hopefull i'll have it for the weekend.

it's getting closer but hey so is christmas :)

cheers,
Worm..

hey Hunter, well for the one i have coming i was told yesterday (tuesday) that my ute was being completed doing what ever they do in the compound so it was just a matter of putting it on the ship to get it to here in tassie, but as of tonight as the dealer rang me and said nope still not here, but knowing how slow freight moves to tassie i would hopefully see it here at the dealers tomorrow, but more than likely friday, then they will need it for a day or 2 to put the extras on it so i would think delivery for me will be early next week but i'm still hopefull i'll have it for the weekend.

it's getting closer but hey so is christmas :)

cheers,
Worm..

Worm hope it goes well for you and you get the keys on fri, at least your dealer's ringing you, I rang mine today only to be told what I already know it's at the compound and been there since 2nd march.
cheers hunter

Well dosn't look like i'll be getting my new 550 this week as the dealer rang me and said it had been released from the compund but it now has to get from melbourne to tassie, maybe by the middle of the week i'm hoping, but he also said i am unable to fit a current nudge bar to it, something to do with the front end being a little bit different, so i was wondering if anyone has heard of this one??

Cheers,

Worm....

Nissan are still thrashing ads (in Vic atleast) for 10 plated D40's so it's not overly suprising they are slow on delivery for anything really. Seems like the stock levels of 10 plates is too high for them to worry about rushing boat loads of cars to the country

Well dosn't look like i'll be getting my new 550 this week as the dealer rang me and said it had been released from the compund but it now has to get from melbourne to tassie, maybe by the middle of the week i'm hoping, but he also said i am unable to fit a current nudge bar to it, something to do with the front end being a little bit different, so i was wondering if anyone has heard of this one??

Cheers,

Worm....

Still waiting on mine to Worm and I'm in Vic...

I have spoken to ARB about a bull bar and they said that the front end on the 550 is completely different as well and because they have not had a vehicle to look at it could be a while b4 they can produce any goodies for it.

You can bet it will have some sort of odd wheel stud pattern as well..

Matty

Cheers,

Worm....

The only difference I can think of is the smoother front end on the updated model (I think only the ST-X has it) I think they are about 20mm longer in front so the old nudge bar would probably not fit.

Nissan are not in a hurry to release these new V6 diesels. Mine has been sitting on the wharf since the 26 feb and still no delivery date. No one seems to be able to tell me exactly what is happening. I am starting to get a tad ticked off now.

Nissan are not in a hurry to release these new V6 diesels. Mine has been sitting on the wharf since the 26 feb and still no delivery date. No one seems to be able to tell me exactly what is happening. I am starting to get a tad ticked off now.

Hi yes i know how you feel, i was ticked off a couple of weeks ago, they got into melbourne on feb 22 and here we are half of march over and stil nothing. I have to go into launceston tomorrow so i'm going to be calling to the dealers and stir them up a bit. the rotten thing had better be here this week thats for sure, as i've been using my father's vehcile for the last month and he wants it back. if they can't deliver this week then i want a courtsey vehcile i'm thinking.

Worm.

That would be rough, you'd probably try to talk them into a Great Wall if that was the option.

:rant:
i think you 2 blasphemous idiots should be banished from this site and burnt at the stake along with your girlyman salonmobiles.

:cheers!:

That's just rude, some of us salon drivers have trained hard to introduce waxing as a part of the complete make over and you go and do the job yourself, so much for support from other forum users. :ha:

I have just been told by the dealer that my car is sitting in compound because parts are missing. Apparently some parts like the tub liner, tub lid and and rear bars are fitted here in Australia and Nissan don't have the parts available to complete the build. This whole episode is just turning into a bloody nightmare. I was just about to place an order for a new x-trail for the mother of my children, so that's now not going to happen.
Doug

That is understandable, there is quite a few things they have to put in or on a vehicle when it arrives here but as to why there is a supposed shortage of the parts only Nissan can answer that. It does seem the spare parts for Nissan are becoming less and less reliable. I priced a bonnet protector the other day and the dealer reckons he couldn't even estimate a delivery time because they weren't listed as in stock yet another dealer claims he could have them in 2 days ex Melbourne.

Latest posts

Back