The V6 Diesel D40 has arrived.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want a full sick V6 Turbo Diesel Tida.....

When i win lotto, i am buying a new V6 Nav with every option your boys can think of. I will even start a post on suggestions for things to add to it.

One powerball!!!!

I just received a quote from my local dealer - $63686 drive away, up there in price!!!

I would be waiting for about 2 years and let all after market dearlers play around with it
so you can get some more options like lift kits , ARB bar work , and other brands
with inavation ideas , car market reviews like 4wd action milo vs v6 navara

By then they ought to have worked out whether people are willing to keep spending $60K on a ute too.

The Milo V Nav story is already written, Milo wins, Roothy is a deadset legend and nothing in the world equals him. I think people should wait for real world reviews, even one from a Toyota dealer would be less bias than that wanker from 4wd action can come up with.

By then they ought to have worked out whether people are willing to keep spending $60K on a ute too.

The Milo V Nav story is already written, Milo wins, Roothy is a deadset legend and nothing in the world equals him. I think people should wait for real world reviews, even one from a Toyota dealer would be less bias than that wanker from 4wd action can come up with.

Another thing we agree on.

Funniest thing I have read today.

Dave.

Glad you think it's funny Dave, I had to go off on stress leave yesterday because I couldn't handle the fact that I had insulted GOD like I did. It was a terribly hard day and even the therapy didn't help. I'm slowly getting over it today, I chant Roothy is God! Roothy is my King! There is no equal! three times an hour while watching his DVDs and reading the 4WD action forum, I will be cured eventually.

Glad you think it's funny Dave, I had to go off on stress leave yesterday because I couldn't handle the fact that I had insulted GOD like I did. It was a terribly hard day and even the therapy didn't help. I'm slowly getting over it today, I chant Roothy is God! Roothy is my King! There is no equal! three times an hour while watching his DVDs and reading the 4WD action forum, I will be cured eventually.

You forgot, Roothy is my shepard and Ill follow or however it goes.

Dave.

Actually you might have something there, he looks a bit like a shepard, and Yota drivers follow him like a heard of sheep.

If they are like Roothy they don't wear gumboots. I think it has something to do with the squelching when they fill up with water because smell obviously doesn't worry them.

Hi All was just wondering if anyone has heard any info on how far of the 550's are from arriving in aussie.

Bit the bullet

Well I sold me patrol yesterday so I went to the local nissan dealers today and put a deposit on the 550:: Was told that there are only 70 coming in the first batch, they were allocated only 3 one of each colour (I was shown their email) and they only had the black one left which was the colour I wanted, so I wacked a deposit on & can expect it mid Jan early Feb they also said that the 2nd shipment would'nt be until around May/June.
How much did I pay? proberbly to much but what the hell you only live once $65488 ABN driveway including towbar,front window tint & paint - interior & rust protection. No Lux tax on this vehicle. I'll keep you updated if you like.
Cheers hunter

Actually you might have something there, he looks a bit like a shepard, and Yota drivers follow him like a heard of sheep.

:hmmmm: I don't get it. Whats wrong with Roothy? He loves Toyotas I know, but always thought he was informative and down to earth. When he was into bikes a while back, we had a big bike run with him one day and he was a top bloke.

Well I sold me patrol yesterday so I went to the local nissan dealers today and put a deposit on the 550:: Was told that there are only 70 coming in the first batch, they were allocated only 3 one of each colour (I was shown their email) and they only had the black one left which was the colour I wanted, so I wacked a deposit on & can expect it mid Jan early Feb they also said that the 2nd shipment would'nt be until around May/June.
How much did I pay? proberbly to much but what the hell you only live once $65488 ABN driveway including towbar,front window tint & paint - interior & rust protection. No Lux tax on this vehicle. I'll keep you updated if you like.
Cheers hunter

Hi Hunter, yea I have had one on order since october, getting a bit sick of waiting, they're a bit hopeless if they only have 70 comming. They'll get rid of them in the first month i reckon and yep i also am paying aroun $65000.00 for it.

There were at least 6 on order here in launceston as of oct 30 so there could be more by now.

i'm hoping mid jan arrival but have no real idea at this stage.

Cheers....

Latest posts

Back