Things men will never understand game.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Ie crap like all the 100 different shampoo's in the supermarket.

Will they really do different things ?

Dave.

Believe it or not I stood in the shower the other day ( thats not the surprising part) and read the ingredients on 2 different brands of her shampoo - they read exactly the same, verbatim.
I pointed this out but was told that one is definitely better than the other. WTF?

There are exactly 1,492 different things that men will never understand. Each one is female and blonde.

So I called the Government Interpreter Service to see if they could help and I could pass the advice on ... they hung up on me. Go figure.

We will never understand what shoes go with each outfit. They all go if you ask me, but what would I know....

i will never know the correct answer to "which of these do you prefer?" i'm bound to pick the wrong one.

how about, "does my bum look big in this". you say yes and your in shit, u say no and its oh your just saying that to make me feel better, u really think it looks big.

One thing I do understand is that there is only four words you need to know to maintain a relationship with a woman...Yes, No, Ooops, Sorry. eg. Does this make my ass look big? Yes, no, oooops, sorry. Are you STILL laying on the couch? Yes, no, ooops, sorry. Are you EVER going to go and mow the lawn? No, yes, oooops, sorry.... In the end it's a shitload easier to just be single. Want to know who really loves ya? Lock ya missus and ya dog in the boot for 15 minutes on a 40 degree day and see which one is happier to see you when you let them out....

W I F E stands for washing, ironing, food, entertainment. Anyway tru value shampoo and conditioner is fantastic if you can find it.

59787_1194855609024_1757481730_367334_6415352_n.jpg

60357_1194855809029_1757481730_367335_7068056_n.jpg

Why it always takes atleast 2 of them to pee.

Why they can gossip about everything and it's all good yet two blokes who start a convo about cars, boats, fishing, or just about anything else get frowned upon for not involving everyone in the convo.

How the ones you date/marry always have to have some traits from their mother.

How the ones who have truck licences always have to try and prove their balls are bigger than any of the males they work with. Actually that might be more of a personal hate than something I don't understand because I never got into a sizing contest but I know she had a set of balls because she took them off her hubby and put them in a jar beside the bed. (I'd say Hi Mal just to let him know I still feel sorry for him but he's a Land Cruiser owner so he can't read anyway)

The horizontal bop isn't too bad, the problem is the amount of times you have to do another type of dance just so you get a chance at the horizontal bop.

Why does our lounge have 15 throw cushions on it?

Ah yeah I am hearing ya, our bed has 2 normal pillows each, plus three cushions, all placed neatly in exactly the same way each morning. I usually go to bed first so I throw them all against the wall yelling 'why do we need so many f#$king cushions!' lol

I'm sure pissing me off is the only reason they are there........

Latest posts

Back