Thinking of buying a new Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireone2

Reaction score
Hello all new here. I am thinking about buying a new dual cab Navara ST next week. Anyone know of any faults or issues with them? Any general opinions?

Welcome to the forum.

The actuator issues are gone, and EGR software bug. No DPF any more, so about the only thing is the timing chain and I've not heard of any issues with 2012+ D40 chains although there won't be many with large km.

I also think they've gone single mass flywheels too, which means there aren't clutch issues like the earlier models.

Take one for a drive and take the competition out as well. Mazda BT 50 has greater towing capacity (3.35T) and the Colorado too (3.5T). Ford Ranger, Mitsubishi Triton and Isuzu DMax are still 3T like the Navara.

I won't bother with Great Wall, Ssangyong etc but you can buy two of those for the cost of a Navara - one for the road, and one for spares. Or tow half a decent-sized caravan with each and take some Liquid Nails with you... that might work!

:rofl2: I suppose that's an expensive way to build a rabbit-proof fence!

Oh and I suppose it has to be asked ... how many bunnies can you get into a Great Wall?

A: Ask a Great Wall dealer how many cars he's sold!

Latest posts

Back