tigerz 11 snorkel installed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baitfish

Reaction score
finished installing my snorkel yesterday arvo, was a bit of a pain but came up pretty good i reckon. worst instructions ever but! i'll do a bit of a write up on it later if anyone wants to see how i did it.

IMG_1527.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

Nice. snorkel itself looks good and even better when you think about the price, Awesome.
I think all the instructions come written in chinglish.....they are never any help what so ever, i always end up throwing those in the bin.

Looks good, never ever ever will I buy anymore products with tigerz11 branding on it after the latest purchase from them.

what was your last purchase gunning? the instructions weren't even chinglish, it was one A4 photocopied piece of paper showing where the snorkel sat. couldn't read anything on the paper, been photocopied that many times it was pretty much a blur. template was rubbish as well, didn't really fit anywhere, had to do a lot of guess work.

I bought high lift jack, extra large recovery kit and sand anchor ordered 1 month ago, to arrive on the 1st of October still not here and my winch I bought in April, the wireless receiver shagged not even used once and customer service response said "water damage not covered" all its ever had is freaking rain on it..... end of rant thanks for listening haha

That snorkel is exactly the same as the majority of ebay snorkels. Id be amazed if there not coming from the same place with tigerz rebadging the box they come in

nowhere on the box is tigerz11 even written. pretty sure they have just brought in bulk off some ebay bloke and is now passing them on with out to much of a mark up. good blokes for doing that i reckon.

Hehe how much they selling them for and do they have a website moulded on the side of the ram/head?
My ebay one has a website but it has been welded over so you can't see it

Does anybody know if there is a difference between an 06 and 08 nav.
The website lists to 06 but I have an 08. It's saying they are $68. Almost worth getting it and trying at that price. Cheers Willie

i take it you only have one battery? i would assume it would fit, maybe someone with a yd could confirm.

jesus $68 is good buying i think i paid $160 for mine direct of a seller on ebay and i thought i was on a winner

Jesus worked out to be 101 posted to my door......
was just about to click send on a $170 one, EXACTLY the same.
thank you navara.asia

I bought the more expensive one from direct 4x4 accessories on ebay. Not overly happy with that one, but the fitting instructions were spot on. Pretty sure its a replica of the safari. I was missing the top 3 bolts for the pillar and the ram head had a crack. that was the deluxe $250 one!

nah not unless you modify it and make different intake piece from snorkel to airbox which woild be a peice of piss if some braniac at nissan had put a round intake pipe on there instead of the stupid four sided out of proportion heap of sh*t on there.
it could still be done i was going to do it to mine but have decided to put the battery in the tub for less weight up the front.

Back