Time to say good bye

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve1961

Reaction score
Hello all , the time has come to bid you all farewell , ill check in from time to time , but the NAV days are about to come to an end , just brought a new Patrol , 2014 ST auto , white , with winch bar , snorkel and tow bar to start , but iam sure the modding bug will keep going , so to all i chatted to and all getting into the nav world , farewell and good luck , I've enjoyed the time :) cheers Steve

^^ Same here. Farewell mate. That was a well decked out KC from what I remember. Did your remove any of the goodies for your Patrol?

To me a Patrol with the rear seats removed is the ultimate touring vehicle.

^^ Same here. Farewell mate. That was a well decked out KC from what I remember. Did your remove any of the goodies for your Patrol?

To me a Patrol with the rear seats removed is the ultimate touring vehicle.

Rear seats will be pulled out day 1 and stored in the garage , and yes all lighting and winch was taken off , so a bit of a start to the patrol

ps , i have a set of factory alloys for the king cab , wheels only but as new 400 oxfords , in melb for pick up , and a new sports bar 50 oxford scholars

Enjoy the new ride, I love my d22 and it does everything I ask of it, But it's the shear size or lack of size that has my mind wandering towards something a little bigger. Enjoy the patrol

You will love the patrol mate. I have had three pryer to my navara. All 4.2l diesel turbos. One of my biggest regrets was selling my last one a 2006 Gu 4.2l Intercooled turbo. Spent a lot of cash on it to. 6inch lift on 35's, running all the good gear. I just go sick of having to find places to park it that it would fit in. Couldn't even get it in my garage. My fault for lifting it, but you can't help yourself once you get the bug. They are the best 4x4 ever built in my opinion. You can't break em. Enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back