to my surprise

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yobbo

Reaction score
Hi I brought a 2004 D22 a few weeks ago, it came fitted with a snorkel, oil catch can, larger exhaust, cruise control, and new aftermarket shockies, I am quite surprised how it performs on road, pretty powerful. I have been researching the EGR mod and decided to do it, I purchased a stainless steel blanking plate via ebay which arrived today, I grabbed a 12mm ratchet spanner and undid the EGR pipe and low and behold the mod had already been done using a thin alloy plate, I ended up using the new stainless plate and binned the thin one, even the vacuum pipes on the swirl control had been done, hhmmm no wonder it goes well and the oil is clean

I'd say you got it from someone who has been here at least a few times. And if you think it goes well now add a chip and intercooler and get ready to have your mind blown.

Lucky you found the alloy one early, I know someone who made one out of cheap thin alloy and it corroded and came apart into the intake. Quite an expensive little mistake.

Latest posts

Back