$$ to spend

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With just a cat back yes, with a dump pipe, its well worth it. It doesnt give you more power, it utilises the power you have and improves the driveability of your Nav all round with better throttle response / less pedal to get the revs up.

Anyone who thinks an exhaust will give them more power needs to think again. Like when i used to get my V8's dyno'd, id always get asked "what figures did you get on the dyno?" I wouldnt know because i never bothered looking at the dyno figure screen, because power figures mean zero, torque and driveability mean all.

You can have 300rwkw and your car will drive like a pig, you can have 220rwkw and have less wank factor on dyno figures, more torque and a dream of a car to drive. Mods to Navs shouldnt be used to gain power, only extend the life of your engine and turbo and make it nicer to drive on and offroad. Thats my opinion anyway.

I did the exhaust from the turbo back, upgraded some turbo gear etc, then did an ECU reset. Doesnt blow any smoke at all, idles like a dream and drives beautifully. Throttle response is ALOT better and alot less pedal to get the revs up.

Last edited:
Back