To those who say 285's scrub....

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just IM springs / shocks and the gear that comes in the kit (greasable shackles, u bolts etc). But the rear came up 70mm after it was all fitted which is sweet.

awesome! i think i'll do my rears first, see where they sit then decide to go bottom or second clip on the bilsteins to bring the front to level or just under level

Sweet ride cobez. Bit of topic but did u have to get engineers for ur spacers? Am in vic also but not sure on rules. Last thing I want is to hit a merc then insurance says no. Lol

Sweet. So I'm guessing they go between spring and strut hat. Sounds like a great solution. Good work.

Sweet. So I'm guessing they go between spring and strut hat. Sounds like a great solution. Good work.

putting it between the spring and strut hat would only raise the front by preloading the spring more which would cause a harsher ride. the strut is only as long as it will ever be and unloaded the coil maxes out the strut, so the only way it'd work is by increasing preload and in turn reducing sag.

to maintain ride quality, you'd be better off with a strut spacer between the strut and top coil bucket, they however, are illegal, i believe

Hi Cobez,

I am in VIC aswell and want to run the 33's, I have done alot of reading and was wondering if you ever looked into the cost of engineers cert, as running 33's is also illegal, aside from the coil spacers.

Cheers

20mm between UCAs and the coil bucket means you've only got 20mm down travel. Pretty bad for 4wdin. Even hittin speed humps at the shops too fast is gonna get noisy. I would suggest new uppers with bump stops.

Latest posts

Back