Tool talk

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ozito hammer drill

No 3 for the Ozito hammer drill. I know of a bloke who bought three to drill about 1200 chemset anchors and finished the job with two drills still in their box!

+2 on ratchet spanners.
also, dont laugh $69 ozito rotary hammer. Just got one the other day, it goes like the clappers and saved my arse today. Got put onto them by a plumber and an electrician who've had bad luck with the dewalts, milwaukies, ect, and this old chippy who reckons he bought his to drill 80 12mmx200mm holes in concrete for starter bars and it still goes hard!

Years ago, one of the tool shops put me onto a triple reduction drill. I think it is Metabo brand(either some a-h has nicked or it is in a "very safe" place).

At the time I was wanting to drill 1"+(25mm+) holes in real, old, railway sleepers and both my existing drills had let out a bit of magic smoke. So I went in looking for a 1000W or bigger drill and the guy pointed me at this. Turned out to be less than another new standard drill.

Bloody magic when on tough jobs.

Latest posts

Back