Toolangi 18th Dec Confirmations please.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Of the next three Sats which would you prefer?

• 27th Nov

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 4th Dec

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 18th dec

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bad luck about the limp wrist Jase, :sarcastic: You are welcome to jump in with me.
What goodies are you going to flog off from the kc?
Cut and shut that canopy to fit a dual cab.:idea:

As you can see there is no sympathy here......
Hope your ambidextrous or there are 2 jobs that Katie will have to help ya out with.....

Jase, Happy to pick you up on the way through, since I virtually drive past your place.! but again, you'll be in a D22.

Na wasn't a work injury, just slipped over on my ass trying to show off on roller blades, I haven't excepted the fact that I'm 35 not 15. Lesson learnt.

I'm buying a ST wagon, drove one today, just got to take mine to them for a trade in price, but the deal is pretty much done. Going to use the Jeep for day trips, and the Patrol for longer touring holidays.

I was busy taking all the extras off today, still got the winch and locker to come out, looks like I'm going to have to pay someone to do that for me now with my wrist in plaster.

Sorry Ian,I don't think a cut and shut will work on the canopy.

Unfortunately I'm not ambi, luckily Kates on holidays for another 2 weeks to mother me. Maybe i'll try to convince her that I need a sponge bath tonight.

By the way, the rear diff did a pinion seal on the way back from Coffin Bay, and the power steering pumps started to leak. Pretty much sealed the fate of me keeping it.

Looking forward to be able to run 35" muddies again.

Rollerblading was no doubt caused by stress at work and to counter that you attempted it......albeit with disastrous results. Now repeat after me........C-O-M-P-O ! :lol:

Thank christ for the Jeep. I dont want to haul 5 1/2 ton out of wet grass.
When are you trading it? I could give you a chop out to remove the winch. Never done a Locker but I'm not a Gynaecologist either but always happy to have a look!

Rollerblading was no doubt caused by stress at work and to counter that you attempted it......albeit with disastrous results. Now repeat after me........C-O-M-P-O ! :lol:

Thank christ for the Jeep. I dont want to haul 5 1/2 ton out of wet grass.
When are you trading it? I could give you a chop out to remove the winch. Never done a Locker but I'm not a Gynaecologist either but always happy to have a look!

doing anything this weekend? I can pay in any currency beer, spirits or cash?

Diff should be easy enough I've done a few lokka's over the years, to get the winch out the whole damn bullbar has to come off. major PITA but not particularly difficult.

Hey Aido what were you doing over my side of town the other week.You live on the other side don't you.

I work all over Vic and so I pop up everywhere. :cheers!: Last week was Albury. Monday was Crazyburn, today was South Melb, tomorrow is Lygon st maaaate
Been as far north as Cairns and as south as Hobart.
New bar/restaurant being built in that estate in Chirnside Park where I saw you - I was in the right turn lane.

hey guys
count me in on the 18th
im booked in on the 6th for a lift, bullbar and winch from ironman and tyres next week.
ill have a portable uhf but dont know if there will be any funds left for the lighting, might have to get in the good books with the wife for that one.

I work all over Vic and so I pop up everywhere. :cheers!: Last week was Albury. Monday was Crazyburn, today was South Melb, tomorrow is Lygon st maaaate
Been as far north as Cairns and as south as Hobart.
New bar/restaurant being built in that estate in Chirnside Park where I saw you - I was in the right turn lane.

Yeah I saw you and heard all of the yelling and the thumbs up.What do you do.It looked like you are a sparky or plumber

Before now and xmas ( within the next 4 weeks ) lets work out a date to suit the majority for a run through Toolangi. Meet at 5:30 - 6:00pm at Yarra Glen and head off for a twilight run into darkness finishing up no later than midnight on a sat night.
Post up if intetrested.

Hey mate, sorry to stalk your thread here, but is this run open to anyone or just your club?
I'm in the 'ville like Scotty b and would love to tag along?
Im a newby, had my nav 2 months, but I've got a UHF and have done a trip to toolsngi in the snow a few weeks ago!
Cheers, Marcus

All welcome

looks like 18'th of dec. We have 10 tentatively booked in for this date and so from here we should close off.

FROM NOW ON IF ANYONE HAS A CHANGE OF PLANS THEN PLEASE POST UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!.
18TH OF DECEMBER THOSE ATTENDING ARE;
Aido
Ridgie
ScottyBobcat
Navarian
Onlock
Heata
08Kingcab ---> in a girls car
Woody
The Ox
KLR265
Digbvj

Thats my count back. If I missed anyone please let me know.

Reserve list from here on out. Please post up if your able to attend Toolangi on the 18th Dec meeting in Yarra glen 5:00ish. Things happen and people may drop out - particularly at this busy time of the year so if you are avaible then please put your name down.
10 people with Navaras in one place is enough to cause 4 hrs of bullshit and stories as it is without turning a wheel in anger! :lol:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back