Tough dog springs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SG5150

Reaction score
Hi
I have just installed the tough dog suspension kit
And find the springs in the back a bit stiff and hard
Can I just remove a leaf in the pack to soften ride??

Ive taken out one of my leafs from the pack I think its the second or third biggest which is one of the load bearing springs, but down fall was it sat lower, so I installed extended shackles to bring rear up back to normal height of 40 mm lift and the extended shackles allow your leaf pack to perform better eg flex. I find that having the tray empty it is still stiff but not as bad. I also run abit lower tyre pressures so the tyres take abit of the bumps, Im happy with the setup now...

Ive taken out one of my leafs from the pack I think its the second or third biggest which is one of the load bearing springs, but down fall was it sat lower, so I installed extended shackles to bring rear up back to normal height of 40 mm lift and the extended shackles allow your leaf pack to perform better eg flex. I find that having the tray empty it is still stiff but not as bad. I also run abit lower tyre pressures so the tyres take abit of the bumps, Im happy with the setup now...

Hi thanks for your help a couple of questions was your leaf pack Tough dogs if so how do you remove the third leaf??

Latest posts

Back