Towing Mirrors

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a far cheaper replacement for ordinary mirrors - amazing, it's like 1/10th the price!

For towing mirrors I use Clearview mirrors - they don't have the puddle lights but the top 2/3 of the mirror is electrically controllable.

The ONLY problem I have with them is that they're so large, it's hard to escape an idiot behind you using his high beam.

The solution for that is easy - VERY decent brakes, wait for him to overtake, then turn on 2,400W of HID driving lights and melt the moron's rear tyres. Or drop large bent nails from the hidden compartment under the tailgate.

Oh my, I've been watching James Bond again.

I sent them an email and apparently they won't fit our D40's. I'm looking at getting clear view mirrors, their just sooooo bloody expensive. Just missed out on a set on eBay, $265😪😪

Oohhh well, just keep looking.

I bought mine through ARB. Yes, they're expensive at around the $800 mark, but they're cheaper than replacing the window glass (both my front side windows are scratched) and cheaper than repairing the paintwork (both my doors have wear marks from the straps).

I have the clear view ones too. excellent particularly being able to extend them out depending on the load. Pity it makes the car look like Dumbo!

Latest posts

Back