trip for SE Qlders

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm keen to do the Queen Mary Falls/Condimine track before Christmass. The 4th and weeekend before Christmass are no good for me but the 11th sounds good. Would be keen to do a weekend at senic rim 4wd park in the new year also.

I'm keen to do the Queen Mary Falls/Condimine track before Christmass. The 4th and weeekend before Christmass are no good for me but the 11th sounds good. Would be keen to do a weekend at senic rim 4wd park in the new year also.

Im keen for the new year and scenic rim sounds good too or anywhere for that matter!

Ah crap, 11th is out for me. Might have to wait for the next one.

How about meeting on the 11th at Lions Park on Boonah-Rathdowney rd at 9:00 then follow the Dirty Weekends route via Queen Mary Falls and then on to the Killarney Hotel for a counter lunch then back onto the track up the head of the Condamine for the return leg of the tour.

Last edited:
11 or 12th is fine for me. start location is good for me. My mrs and young fella aren't comming but i have approval to go lol. hopefully they will come next time so she know you all aren't just navara loving weirdo's like me. or maybe you are....

I'll pop down from Bundy to do the Queen Mary / Condamine trip on the 11th - 12th (or where ever we end up - Just let me know) and for one in the new year too. Can we have some info on decided time and where to meet first please. First trip out with the Nav Forum boys. Should be good!

Last edited:
Wow thats dedication, driving down from Bundy! But yep, 11th or 12th is good. You've done this run before Jason, are you looking alright for then?

Somewhere central for everyone to meet etc could be Beaudesert, or a bit closer to Brissie etc, but we can work that out.

Heres is the link for Jasons photo writeup of the trip. http://www.navara.asia/brisbane-qld/1852-condamine-gorge-14-river-crossing-2.html

Last edited:
my brother's in Bris so I'll crash at his place the night before and drag him along for the ride!

Yeah Yakka, Scenic Rim Adventure Park at Bromelton, just outside of Beaudesert is nit a bad option. Ypou can spend they day or the week end. It has different graded tracks that i could even do in my Nav in standard snow plow ride height form.

There is also a Play area of differnt set-ups to practice using your truck in differng situations as in pics below.

IronhideP1011539_resize.jpg

IronhideIMG00021-20101010-0813_No%20Plate.jpg

I think there is 9 differnt camp sites. $35 for the day $45 if you want to camp. all maps and info on web site

Cam

Last edited:
Need to put the file on a server or something other than your D drive to make them work Cam

Latest posts

Back