Truck of the Month

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since we have a few takers I spose we had better set some rules and such.

I don't know how Aussie Frontier was planning to run this joint but if I was him I would run it like this:

I'm thinking voting will take 7 days each month, that will give those who work all day 5 days a week a chance to vote, so each month nominations will close 7 days before the end of the month.

Those nominated in that month will be put in a thread in the Poll section for all to vote.

On the 1st of each month the winner of the previous month will be posted for all to see and as Aussie has wished, a detailed report of all mods etc. on that car will be expected for all to see :)

No Nav can win twice in 12 months...... That includes you FB.

Aussie said that the prize each month is nothing bar bragging rights...... but I thought we could make it a bit more interesting. I'll hit up Dylan and see if the winner each month can recieve a complimentry Navara.Asia Stubbie Holder. It's not much but its something to say "mate, your rig is sweet".

Any objections let me know :) otherwise get nominating!!!! This months nominations close soon!!

I don't know how Aussie Frontier was planning to run this joint but if I was him I would run it like this:

I'm thinking voting will take 7 days each month, that will give those who work all day 5 days a week a chance to vote, so each month nominations will close 7 days before the end of the month.

Those nominated in that month will be put in a thread in the Poll section for all to vote.

On the 1st of each month the winner of the previous month will be posted for all to see and as Aussie has wished, a detailed report of all mods etc. on that car will be expected for all to see :)

Aussie said that the prize each month is nothing bar bragging rights...... but I thought we could make it a bit more interesting. I'll hit up Dylan and see if the winner each month can recieve a complimentry Navara.Asia Stubbie Holder. It's not much but its something to say "mate, your rig is sweet".

Any objections let me know :) otherwise get nominating!!!! This months nominations close soon!!

sounds good, could also do truck of the year with it.

Who said anything about the Nav? I said ME

Latest posts

Back