Tub to alloy tray

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pseretis01

Reaction score
Hey guys
This is probably really silly question but I'm research the installation of my new alloy tray, but can't find any info, hence several similar greats which I apologize for. I was wondering, if I remove the tub off my 2008 d22 dual cab, can I use those mounts for my tray? The tray is multifit. Or do I need new mounts? If so can someone please give me some measurements or some information in regards to them
Thanks guys
Peter

Hi Peter

In short, no, you can't use the mounts from the tub as the tub sits directly on the chassis and chances are, the centres of your chassis rails and the centres of the main bearers on your tray aren't the same and most chassis have a couple of different heights on them requiring different height mounts.

If you can tell what brand tray you have, and if it's not a Triple M tray, measure the width of the main bearers, I may be able to help.

Cheers

Brett

That makes it easy!
I sent you a PM, if you reply to that with your email address, I'll send you a quote for the correct mount kit.
Do you need anything else? Do you have tail lights etc?

Latest posts

Back