Tuff Trucks Milbrodale 2012

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:egg:
i cant believe you dont like bumnuts from the cackleberry bird tony
shocking
great for a hangover:alcoholic:

2 raw eggs in a cup of milk
straight down
yummy

Last edited:
Actually I don't mind eggs at all, I just thought I'd be odd about it.

We'll still get brekky on the way, the grandson won't be worth being near if we don't. We're planning to pack a modest bag with some drinks and food for lunch as well. That bag, three folding chairs, an umbrella and my camera should see everything we need to take from the car. I should be able to manage it!

Nav is ready to go on the trailer...i think. Im sure ill remember something else i have to do once its packed tomorrow.

Looks like they have a strict camera policy too - we aren't supposed to post pictures of the event on this forum (because that equates to publishing).

I don't think publication is the key, "Commercial Media" and "Advertising Material" is what they don't want. No-one would be posting to the forum with the intent of profiting from it.

There is pics from previous Tuff Truck events all over the 4WD forums. And then there's Youtube......

5.20 am and theres a light shower so i am up and checking tarps
brads snoring away in his waterproof jayco
traceys snoring away in the oz tent
me and beck are up
great show last night
joshs truck looks awesome
heres the next mod for the nav

IMGA0021.jpg

Your just up........I'm just going to bed...

bloody sunny up there allready....yeah, nice bit of chariot that is.

ni ni........or should I say 'morning'

Thanks for the weather update Sparra.
I was just looking for an update on the BOM site, its been pi#@ing down here all night so i was a little nervous about driving three hrs for the event to be washed out.
That doesnt sound to bad so i will see you guys in a few hrs.

Yeap we slept in bout to head up. Not to sure about this rain if it's washed out..

Back