Tuff Trucks Milbrodale 2012

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a good day but left as it started to rain again.. Josh did awesome in the rock garden right after the cruiser shat a front propshaft and the 159k FJ flowed through it

Had a good day but left as it started to rain again.. Josh did awesome in the rock garden right after the cruiser shat a front propshaft and the 159k FJ flowed through it

yeah that fj is a nice truck
my favorate was the little suzuki,team barbie
shame ya missed sat night
fireworks and band
the mud run was great
even had 2 streakers run onto course with security chasing them, funny stuff
will definatly be back next year
cheers

yeah that fj is a nice truck
my favorate was the little suzuki,team barbie
shame ya missed sat night
fireworks and band
the mud run was great
even had 2 streakers run onto course with security chasing them, funny stuff
will definatly be back next year
cheers

Absolutely insane is all i can say, the tracks, the trucks the lot.

The mud run was a classic, the hill was going off, beer bongs, beach ball getting slapped into peoples heads, and right in front of where i was standing heaps of rollovers.
I stayed until 10:30, but it was a little hard to find you guys, especially when i dont know what you guys look like.hahaha
I just didnt feel like asking every person i saw "are you guys members of the Nav forum" lol

The funny thing is, we all saw Joshy's run through the "rock garden" so i could of been standing next to you guys and not known :rofl2:

I will be going again next year for sure.

Might get the young bloke a RC rock crawler so he can have a go in the Rc event.

Last edited:
i wore my navara muster shirt saturday but the only bloke i saw was brad on fri night
25 to 30 thousand people were there ,like looking for a needle in a haystack
next year we need to try and rope off an area for our members who attend
TONY how bout we make it an official nswnog trip????
there were a few 4wd clubs doing the same
absolutely insane fun filled weekend
ile be there next year

the ladies

IMGA0050.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah why not, Sparra. We'll have to get dates but that can wait until much later in the year anyway. It's not like a Birdsville or Cape trip where we'll be away for weeks and have to apply for leave etc.

Sparra and Montana which side of the mud run were you on?
were you in front of the long trench where the water had to be pumped out?
or over at the tyres where all the rollovers were?

We were sitting down the front, it was really good you could see the whole track.
Can't wait till next year, I'm hooked.

Me and Sparra had a pretty good camp site away from the 20,000 other people, but was a fair walk from everything, but not too bad.

Hey Sparra, Bec just seen the pic of her and tracy and said "OMG can't believe he put that on there" LOL.........

Last edited:
yep i will be camping for sure.....It ended up being a very long day, i left my place at 5:30am and by the time i got home it was 2:30am...
I had a few stops on the way home, just to have a walk around the car and try and stay awake.
It would of been good just to walk up to the camp spot and that way i could of had a few cans as well, watching everyone get messy was a little hard to cop.. lol

Well I'm absolutely shagged. What a huge weekend! Had a chat with Josh at the show and shine, shame I missed his mud run ;)
Was good to see Sparra and Llad as well as their lovely better halves. Sorry I didn't get the chance to catch up some more on Saturday. This weekend is the first time I have taken the young bloke camping without the Mrs and found myself with not a lot of time left, but managed to get my fix in between feeding and entertaining him.

mate we were at the end of the long trench where they climbed the rocks
in front of the food area
it was a bit too wild on the hill for a 10 y/old ,bit like the hill at bathurst
the $5 pluto pups were nice :puke:

Last edited:
i was..........at the end of the mud near the rocks,then went around next to monster rides cars.some good drives ,too many idiots all round or im getting old..anyone here in a silver 22 and black 40 near the wow it a crummydore and green admin building ?

mate we were at the end of the long trench where they climbed the rocks
in front of the food area
it was a bit too wild on the hill for a 10 y/old ,bit like the hill at bathurst
the $5 pluto pups were nice :puke:

ah ok i know where you mean.
The hill sure did remind me of Bathurst, if i was there with my wife and kids i would of been looking for a quieter spot thats for sure, Bogan central..lol
I didnt even look at the pluto pups because i was trying to keep the fish cocktails down.... boy they were ruff...

Well i had a forgetable weekend. Car kept stalling on the way back from scrutineering, thought maybe it was just bad fuel so dropped it out of the tank and there was a heap of black bits coming out. Turns out the foam in the tank had started breaking up and had blocked all my fuel lines up. Got them all cleaned out and running properly again in time for show n shine.
Then heading down to line up for the mud on friday night i lose steering, the pulley on the hydraulic pump was spinning on the shaft. Managed to dodgy it up enough to get to the mud just in time to run. Guess the adrenaline of racing to get it fixed resulted in a little bit to much on the track and got a bad bounce on the tyres and went over.
Pulley was spinning on the shaft again by the time we got it back to camp, couldnt get a new pulley to fit but was able to get a new pump and pulley. Big thanks to Chris at Dragtec. Got it in and running but the output was different to the original pump so we only had steering once we rev'd up, had to pull it back off again and swap the internals over between the pumps.
Finally hit the stages on sat, started well in rock garden till the front passenger axle let go, the cv stub axle then damaged the spindle so we had to cut it off to get the axle and cv out.
Got back to the tracks 2 hours later and onto frame twister,didnt walk the track, started slow and lack of seat time showed getting over the tyres and timed out.
At this stage we were running out of time in the day to complete all the stages so we went straight into the marbles again without bothering to walk the track, got up to the end of the bonus and thought we had done a drivers side cv, they called tracks closed so we missed out on doing our last stage.
Pulled the cv out and it was still in one piece, looked at the hub and it was a bit average so put it down to that, put a new cv and hub on to be sure.
Got to the night run and at the 10 point marker realised we had no drive to the drivers front still. Made it to the 20 point marker before putting it on its side, almost got it back over with the rear steer but just couldnt get there without the front drive. Turns out the locking mechanism is busted in the locker. Decided to call it and get on the beers. Huge thanks to Richo, Ryan and Andy for all there help fixing the pos over the weekend.

IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg

IMG_3648.jpg

IMG_3668.jpg

Latest posts

Back