Turbo rubber hose

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scouse

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recommend a place for getting the two short hoses that come from the turbo into the inlet for a 3ltr 2003 ,model
if not does anyone know the sizes(internal) so I can try and get some next time I am near a city as I live in the county many miles from a city,or I could try ebay

any help would be helpful as these hoses are starting to look a bit old and the metal clips are tearing into them
Scouse

I got my hoses from enzed for 10 or 15 each. Parker hoses or any industrial hose supplier, will sell silicone hose by the centimetre, I cant remember the size now but its in either daves build thread or d22 part no

199! your kidding :/ so glad i bought from my local auto engineer.

Yer look up a local hose, auto engineer, autobarn, supercheap, revolution race gear or even better TRUCK spare company's. I have one in Wollongong.

As for sizing... well the reason Nissan charge an arm and a leg for them is that they are strange sizes (well inlet manifold it)... I wonder if they did that on purpose??? :pissedoff:

One is a pinch over or under your normal 2.5 inch pipe. However a 2.5 will fit fine with a good clamp. The turbo is just a 1-3/4, however you can get away with a 2 inch and once again a good clamp!

hey i got told $129 from my local dealer is sounds like a rip off to me

I got quoted about $130 each at local dealer, As i said above i paid 10 or 15 each for the hoses at enzed, But any industrial hose or hydraulic repair place sell it

found new black proper silicone turbo hose $6 a piece, genuine nissan price sucks balls cant believe the up mark in price

The genuine prices are an absolute joke. I got 1 length of each hose from Supercheap for about $30 total- have enough left over for 2 changes as well.

The genuine prices are an absolute joke. I got 1 length of each hose from Supercheap for about $30 total- have enough left over for 2 changes as well.

i just a met a guy at a mates house that works at essendon nissan as a mechanic and he spins out all the time when he hears the prices nissan charge for some items and cant justify it but some people dont know better so they just pay

Latest posts

Back