UCA Ball Joint Meets Spindle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANNING

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
As Title, struggling to get the ball joint to meet the spindle after replacing the control arms

Put the wheel on and give it some weight? I'm flying a little blind here guys:sorry3:

So have you tried pushing down on the uca buddy?
Watch the rough country 2.5" lift bro gives you a great idea on what to do, wish I had watched it last weekend :(

Hey mate

Had to wedge a crowbar between the u a and chassis then raised the axle with a bottle jack and jimmied the uca around until it popped in. They were a bastard to undo and do up

Haha bloody nightmare. The balljoint popped out without a worry when I removed the stock arms but with the small boot on the extended ball joint in the new arms it just doesn't look right is not all the way up.
Thanks for the replies

As long as the nut is tight you will be fine.
Also make sure you have the right arms Spanish or Thai
The Ball joint taper is different between the two

Cheers

John you are a DEADSET legend. Already told you that on the phone Saturday morning.
Haha, YEP that was me me asking about the performance suspension arms. Thanks for confirming the oic i sent too.
Borrowed a bigger bar off a mate and cranked 'em up tight. No more sketchy castle nut.

Latest posts

Back