UCA's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LthLDC

Reaction score
Having a look at some upper control arms, These ones i saw on 4wd1 im just wondering what brand they are or if anyones used em. Look similar to the PRGs, Im at 1degree postitive camber atm and want to get it out of the way, also looking to upgrade to either the MR adjustable height perch shocks or the blisten ones with some HD'coils.

Ive done the reading but some feed back on what people have in their trucks would be appreciated. Just want to be confident in my purchase.

have a chat with Andrew at city suspension - he has seen a few D40's come through lately with UCA's and most still returning positive camber wheel alignments, however I forgot his recommendation

Thanks mate il have a chat with them, located in springwood too which is handy as im a southsider.

Ive currently got lower offset bushes for the lca's they are maxed with a 2" lovell shock iron man coil combo as said above still on 0.98-1 degree but the upper arms are ment to have 2-4 degrees of adjustability which would mean i have room for a touch more lift in the front end.

To be expected my iron man coils are sagging, so i was thinking of going up a notch to either a blisten 2.75" capable adjustable shock coil combo (with the uca should iron out the arm hitting the coil bucketproblem) Or chasing down monster rides coil over combo which i sent an email about he's busy with tough truck week so ill chat to him later.

My other option is a spacer after the arm upgrade which is the cheapest and easiest but also the least effective travel wise. I only plan on getting a Xrox bar for the front so it wont weigh much more then my alloy junk does atm.

Working out what to do is doing my head in. I think the PRG's are the safest bet when it comes to UCA's from what ive read (mainly after aussie frontiers experiences) and a blisten/dobinson or toughdog coil combo i think would be the best bet. I just want this to be the last thing I do to the suspension after the headache im having trying to get it back to 0.

Last edited:
how lift did you get with the lovells and iron man setup? i'm running Bilstein 5100's with 70mm in the front and I've gotjust under 1 deg positive.

Fulcrum told me the UCA's will fix it, just haven't got around to it yet, they want $1200 to supply and fit, I reckon I can do better than that

I got around 50mm first and it settled on just under about 40mm. They did the trick and were the right price but now I'm getting a little more serious off road I dot want to chance running out of travel on the lovells and the iron man coils won't take a bullbar.

They ride wonderfully onroad but my stock suspension was cactus so it's hard to compare.

Latest posts

Back