Under body bash plates

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look good Scotty are they compatible with any bullbar on a D22? Do you have any mounted pics of them?

They look good! How much for the d22 ones? I have a body lift tho. Well fitting it soon anyway.

TJM only make the sump bash plate for the 3L D22's. I bought one for my 08 2.5L and had to return it as one of the bends was in the wrong place and was touching on the front suspension cross member. It could of fit if you wanted to force the front two bolts into place but this would put extra strain on certain sections of the bash plate.

The transmission guard was also a hassle to fit as some of the washers were not the correct size and I had to make up additional plates out of 5mm steel to cover some of the factory holes in the chassis. Although not a major problem you would expect it to fit straight out of the packaging and not require this much modification.

I will be ringing brown davis this week to order a bash plate from them.

I just fitted ironman to my 2010 2.5
3 plates Covers to rear crossmember
Had to alter front plate to suit steel bar
Fairly easy to fit and they fit well
The hardest part was finding a set in oz

scottybobcat said:
We have now got D22 bash plates guys.

Nice! How much? Can try be modded to fit a 2 inch body lifted D22 with a steel bar?

D22 Bash Plates

Guys, I have the IronMan bash plates on mine. Cost me $242, needed a slight modification on the front plate which was really easy. I agree you shouldn't have to mod, but hey, they're on my truck. Have a look at my pics in my garage. On mine I have it fitting really nice with my Genuine Nissan Steel Bar. Any questions just ask me..

Go here to see my pics http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?p=160200#post160200

Last edited:
Guys, I have the IronMan bash plates on mine. Cost me $242, needed a slight modification on the front plate which was really easy. I agree you shouldn't have to mod, but hey, they're on my truck. Have a look at my pics in my garage. On mine I have it fitting really nice with my Genuine Nissan Steel Bar. Any questions just ask me..

Go here to see my pics http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?p=160200#post160200

i noticed you didnt cut a hole for oil change
i cut a hole and made a removable plate for oil changes
i also made mods to front plate to suit nissan steel bar
for the price you cant go wrong
IMAG0164.jpg

i noticed you didnt cut a hole for oil change
i cut a hole and made a removable plate for oil changes
i also made mods to front plate to suit nissan steel bar
for the price you cant go wrong

I have since cut a 60mm round hole to get to the sump plug. A bit of an after thought. Put a grommet in so it looks all nice. On the angle I've made the hole would have to be really unlucky for a stick or something long to come up, hang a right & hit my sump.

I also modded the front plate to fit perfectly with the Nissan steel winch bar.

Good idea Sparra I might do the same.

Did you weld on a captive nut to screw the bolt into or can you just reach over with your hand to grab the nut?

Cheers.

does anyone know if theres a bash plate that bolts to a arb bull bar back to the transfer?? i been looking everywhere for a bash plate thats nice and wide to like some navs i seen on here but i cant find them for sale anywhere,

does anyone know if theres a bash plate that bolts to a arb bull bar back to the transfer?? i been looking everywhere for a bash plate thats nice and wide to like some navs i seen on here but i cant find them for sale anywhere,

I'm pretty sure mate of mine has the brown and davis with the ARB bar and his bolted straight on. Only thing he had to cut out was the recovery point slots.

I'm pretty sure mate of mine has the brown and davis with the ARB bar and his bolted straight on. Only thing he had to cut out was the recovery point slots.

na the brown davis ones dont go from the bull bar, there is people on here that have these big wide one flat piece ones and they go from bull bar back and ive asked where they get them from but ive had no response from them, heres a picture of what i want, it could be custom made for all i know

Attachments

• uteDesert.jpg
    uteDesert.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 155
Nathan,
The way I did it is to fit the plate on and then mark where the hole is to be cut out.
Since cutting mine out I have since made a little door similar to Sparra's but with only 3 bolts.
I will take a pic today and put it in my members ride thread tonight if you want to have a look.

Latest posts

Back