Unichip's almost Ready to go PNP!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what are we expecting out of a yd25 d22? 09model if that helps. im marketing fro a chip atm and i am pretty set on the chipit unit cause its all diy fitting really and apparently easy to use and gains are good. also has the ability to map 2 tunes and switch on the fly and the egt gauge with the heat sensor which detunes the tune to allow the motor to cool down before reseting back to the original tune.

can you give me any more info etc?
plus $$$$

Thought I'd bump this up as I'm very interested.

Hows things looking northside?

Also just thought it would be worth asking, but could we get a further discount if we bought one of your intercooler kits for the D22's when we purchase the chip as a package sort of deal?

Yeah not been critical but a matter of weeks has become a matter of months...

Everyone is keen, any ETA?

I know right.
I wamt one of these chips and hoping to get a package deal with one of there intercoolers but I need it before christmas so looks like someone else will get my $$

Not yet mate, the negotiations between the new distributor and dastek have taken alot longer than expected. I know its a pain waiting for these things, but at the moment I just dont have the ability to even get a set price or ETA.

I will post up the second I know though.

Cheers
Lindsay

My reply from Lyndsay, from my PM on the Patrol forum.

Good things come to those who wait.

Yeah ZD30 chip is covered.
They have been made for a long time, just never sold in australia apart from when ARB was selling D-Tronic.
Which was a unichip rebadged.

Basically the list of cars it covers is endless. Weather its a plug in or wire in, the unichip can control absolutely any electronically controlled engine.
From a hyundai to a Ferrari, Jet Ski, Plane, boat, motorbike and so on. it has no limits that I know of.

Does that mean if someone already has a D-tronic chip installed on their ZD30, you can do a custom tune?

And yes, a D-Tronic can be custom tuned. Timing and fuel can be adjusted on them by authorised unichip agents.

Any advantage of the newer unichips over the old D-tronics?

Would there be much gain to be had from a tune with my setup?
3" exhaust, Std tune D-tronic, egr blocked, running std boost. (wouldn't mind upping it abit if you think it's worthwild)

Sent you an email request for a rough price to tune D-tronic.

Last edited:
The new unichip has about 100x the amount of features as the old D-tronic (not an exaggeration)

Add an exhaust, and more boost makes for plenty of tuning headroom with these chips.

What other features would the new unichips use on the ZD30's over the old D-tronics?

What i really would like to know is it worth selling my D-tronic and upgrading to a newer unichip?

But if it's only adjusting the fuel and timing couldn't a custom tuned D-tronic do that or is the unichip much more precise/advanced?

Latest posts

Back