Unichip's almost Ready to go PNP!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am some what disappointed with Northsides lack of responses, and keeping us informed on whats going on. I was so keen to get one of these Unichip's, but! even thou I'm not ready right now too get one, I still think I'll take my business else where. Even a great product can be let down by lack of customer support.

Where did you get the 95Litre water tank & how much, I can only find an 80 under tray tank

Until , they ship them you wont know what you are going to pay for them ? not sure how a business can operate that way.

This has been going on since September last year.

On one side theres this and on the other northside can't even respond to an email, these things do nothing but damage your brand.

Each email is dealt with as fast as possible. Sometimes it will be a few days between responses depending on how busy we are at the time. The best bet is to use our online contact form so it does not have to be scanned by a spam filter.

I did use the online contact form, I used your preferred method before Christmas last year (and I did raise it earlier this year) and still no contact from Northside.

Latest posts

Back