Unichip's almost Ready to go PNP!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm frustrated just the same. I only really visit here to get news on this thread.
I would like a chip and exhaust (and though I'm leaning towards ChipIt - for professionalism)I still - like any smart man parting with a large stash of cash - would like to know the prices and full details of this product to make my final decision.

I'm not going to try to dig up the exact quote but I thought I remember reading "they have already been delivered, just taking care of contracts and details" somewhere from Northside.
But now they are still in shipment?

WHAT IS THE REAL STORY?

So what exactly does the d22 ZD30 chip control? I haven't seen many other chip makers offer anything other than an EGT back down and spill valve control. Can't do boost control without adding a solenoid activated boost controller.

Just curious as to what the chip alters on the older EFI/DI engines.

I don't mean to be a pain, but do you require the vehicle to tune the CAS? As far as I can tell you would actually require a true baseline for where the crank's true position is? Or is it a case of the CAS reads a true position, and the ECU doesn't utilize this effectively to give a good tune?

Is there a magical value that the ECU uses on the CAS input to know when to inject the fuel? So for example the ECU might inject fuel when the CAS reads 17.5deg, but for better power it might be better off injecting fuel at 20.1deg, in which case I assume the chip simply retards the CAS value to obtain a better timing value. Does the timing value change on the fly with the demands of the engine? Which input does the chip use to gauge the demand being asked on the engine? (TPs? MAPs?)

Ok, last and final question(s).

Have you got some before and after dyno figure for the zd30 powered navara? if not, how soon can we expect them?(specifically the nav, and NOT the patrol)

Also, by plug and play, I assume you mean like ChipIT is plug and play - scotch locks onto relevant sensor wires?

Do you's have a distributer in NSW?
What exhaust upgrades do you recommend with the chip? Full new system or just cat back?

Tell me about it, I sent them an email last wednesday asking about ordering a chip and an exhaust and no reply?
That would be around a $3000 sale and if I don't get a reply soon I'll just go else where.

Ok i just found out Lindsey From NORTHSIDE has been flat out moving shops, so as you can imagine he has been busier then a one armed wall paper hanger.

The good news is that the plug and play chips are now available, and from what i know they are around the $1600 mark for the ZD30 and from what i can gather the YD25 will be the same.

I'm waiting for a quote aswell for a d40 ST '11 ill post up when i get it. Looking at everything exhaust, chip and intercooler.

Latest posts

Back