Upper control arms

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They wore $395 delivered $680 expressd i think if i didnt express them it would of worked out $620

Very jealous.. good stuff :blingbling:

There isn't any pics of the performance suspension arms. I think they are somewhere around $650?? They are (or have a shop) on the goldy so I'd just swing by and pick them up.
Was like $900 fitted with a wheel alignment aswell.

Nope not yet i think Wednesday they should be here ill post pics as soon as they arive

Goodluck with them subz what did you use to buy from the Site as I don't have PayPal? And want there extended rear shakles

Picked up my set today :ha:
Was going to try get them on aswell but ya know.. times too short

Last edited:
what did you use to buy from the Site as I don't have PayPal

Id be thinking long and hard about geting a paypal account, especially if your buying international. You'd probably never have a problem but if you did you'd see your money again.
Ive used the free buyers insurance, secomd to none customer service and very quick turn around.

Goodluck with them subz what did you use to buy from the Site as I don't have PayPal? And want there extended rear shakles
I made an paypal account they said they couldn't verify my cridet card over there

Awsome will definitely look into it that site has alot of goodies that we don't in Australia

Manning what arms did you get?

Went and checked out the performance suspension arms.
They got a decent shipment in a couple days ago and when i left they said they had five sets left.
Friendly staff, very busy shop. Staff member had them on his d40.
They looked quality enough for my liking so i grabbed a set.
Been saving for a front bar but the beans went on the arms.:Gillard:

I made an paypal account they said they couldn't verify my cridet card over there

Haha. I misread.. thought paypal where giving you grief
Yeah - thats the whole idea of paypal being the middle man.
They make there cut however, greatest thing is up to like 20grand free insurance.
Fast easy and secure. Cant go wrong

Back