Upper control arms

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subz123

Reaction score
Hey guys time to change my upper control arms. I do have extanded ball joints but I can't get the the wheels out of positive camber.
What upper control arms are use using and cheack are best for cost

Rastasdog got me into an American site a heap cheaper then here and are the same products as superpro here in Australia mate

yeah I'm also in the market for a set, tossing up between the Performance Suspension ones or the Snake Racing Kit. Any advise which one is the Go? There is a $200 price difference but is one actually better that the other?

Its $395 do i order the extra ball joints or just none

Mate pretty sure they come assembled with all you need to bolt them straight in :) Btw it's American so might have a small weight on freight :) but save $200 in process

Superpro

I have the super pro ones on my d40 and cant fault them, I would rather pay for something from Aus that I know I can get a relatively easy warranty on if anything happens

All the ones every one has mentioned here are all the same ones the only difference is the super pro ones probably have super pro bushes.

there was no pic of the performance suspension ones but if there the same for $650 they could be the go by the time you convert to aud and postage. so maybe sus those ones out see if there the same

Last edited:
Total Chaos Upper Control Arms eliminates*the factory ball joint and incorporates a 1" Teflon lined uniball for maximum travel.

-How has the uniball been rated?

Is there a big difference other than price between ^^ and the Light Racing (SPC) Upper Control Arms

don't think they have as much clearance or adjustment

Latest posts

Back