Vanish's D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanish83

Reaction score
Hi all,
Well its been a busy few weeks for my Navara. Decided I should use it for how its intended so....
Started with a suspension and lift upgrade through Zordos. Great guy, takes the time to explain everything. Can only highly recommend his services, as most others do.

Then went in for a Safari Snorkel and Rhino roof racks with track installed.

Lastly went for a 3" turbo back Outlaw exhaust. High flow cat, straight through muff etc.

Have an aftermarket nudge to chuck on but need to drill some holes in the chassis it appears. Will maybe do a tune and she will be done.

Any suggestion for tyres when they need replacing? I think i could go 265 75 R17 pretty easily now with the lift.

First pic is stock, and second is what she looks like now.

Attachments

• old.jpg
    old.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 12,566
  • new1.jpg
    new1.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 167
  • new2.jpg
    new2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 166
  • exhaust.jpg
    exhaust.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 171
Welcome to the forum bud

Nice rig :) as for tyres mate will depend on use for them as drive tyres or weekend tyres with muddies

Muddies as far as I'm aware alot run dynapro by hankook and a few that have no problems spending money run the bfg km2s
For a lower end mud tyre id be picking between achillies x-mt desert Hawks around $229 a tyre or federal couragia

Just my 2 sense

Latest posts

Back