Vanity mirrors

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber.2

Reaction score
Has any one bought those self adhesive vanity mirrors for their Navara ,Super cheap have them for a bout $10 each, if not what have you used .?

This was the first mod sought by the missus.
Tried to get the dealer to see if any like model had a mirror in the visor, but without success.
Went the Supercheap route with double sided tape, and it fell off a couple of weeks ago for the third time, and now lives in the glovebox.
The patterning on the vinyl defeats the tape.

Trying to find time to crawl around the wreckers for something that matches of some other donor.

This was the first mod sought by the missus.

Trying to find time to crawl around the wreckers for something that matches of some other donor.

haha mine demanded one straight away. the 2x sided tape worked well, it's still there 2years later. just a cheap $5 one

haha mine demanded one straight away. the 2x sided tape worked well, it's still there 2years later. just a cheap $5 one

Yeah MP, that and additional Jesus handles above the remaining doors.

My truck sits in the sun all day so the tape doesn't hack it for too long.

Still got to do something around the grab handles. I miss the drivers side one!

need one that has an elastic band type thing on it like some of the cd holders people have.

We got these for both me and my wife.
$5 the pair from hardweare - slimline vanity mirrors... just a piece of mirror.
They look great, are slimline so take up almost no room and don't impede with the sunvisor.
we attached them with the Silicone in the pic and they have never fallen off and they work a treat -

the thing we have found with our truck is you need to use your imagination... otherwise you just dont add extras, as the D22 is a work ute... so it doesnt have the "pretty bits" standard.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 70

Latest posts

Back