Vasectomy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

To snip or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so I should change it to?
getting me nuts cut?
from stallion to gelding in 30 mins?

I don't know?

The one serious piece of advice I can give you, is take every precaution till you've had the sperm count, think it's about a dozen shots first. Our neighbors have 3 kids, even though he was snipped after the second. He saddled up to quick afterwards and a straggler did the job

The one serious piece of advice I can give you, is take every precaution till you've had the sperm count, think it's about a dozen shots first. Our neighbors have 3 kids, even though he was snipped after the second. He saddled up to quick afterwards and a straggler did the job

Hahahahaha same applies to dogs!!!

:dance3:woo hoo free hand jobs
how many did you say :congrats: a dozen yippee
I gotta go tell the mrs :jackoff:
ime exited

woo hoo

Last edited:
So what your saying is after your parents had u they stopped??

Hahahahahaha they kept trying till they got a girl that would be me lol. If I came out a boy they were still gonna stop coz 4 boys is probably enough too lol

ouch
sitting here watching my 2 muts trying to mate as we speak, well there outside and I can see them
poor young fella just cant quite get it right, his balls have just dropped and the bitch is in season
he has about 3 or 4 days left or its a 6 mth wait
cmon buddy.....you can do it

ouch

sitting here watching my 2 muts trying to mate as we speak, well there outside and I can see them

poor young fella just cant quite get it right, his balls have just dropped and the bitch is in season

Hahaha How old is he???

There's always A.I lol, u really don't wanna know what's involved

he has just gone 6 mths
his balls are out and his equipment is "up to pressure"
he just cant "nail it"
I thought bout AE
how long outside the male does the "sample" last

he has just gone 6 mths

he just cant "nail it"

I thought bout AE

Not sure, we usually get him excited take the sample and inseminate in to the female straight away. We don't store semen

ok
I think we will let nature take its course
I just couldn't do it
is it expensive and will my local vet do it?

Probably a good idea.
Tbh not sure on costs haven't done one for a while. And I doubt it, not every vet likes man handling male dogs and then injecting it in to females lol

And how did your vasectomy convo turn in to a convo about dog AI, tehehehe

ouch

HAHAHAHA I miss read that thought we were still On topic and "muts" was actually "nuts" made for an interesting read. Thought you had taken it to a new level.

he has just gone 6 mths

he just cant "nail it"

I thought bout AE

steal the turkey baster off the misses. Just wash it before she finds out.

Latest posts

Back