Vasectomy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

To snip or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
turkey baster....that's funny..

are you offering your services steve
I will throw them in the coon and be there in a jiffy

turkey baster....that's funny..

are you offering your services steve

I will throw them in the coon and be there in a jiffy

Sorry mate no turkey baster here I can't cook, keep your nuts where they are suppose to be to. Inside and where we can't see them. Hahahaha

It's all good mate I got it done when I was 28 cause we didn't t want anymore kids I was talking to old mate while he was doing it, after he was done I went to tjm and bought some lights and then BCf for a new fishing rod. Lol no shit one the way back to the car from BCf I felt ****ed I think I over did it. Best $400 I ever spent the only bit I was unsure about was shaving a 4 cm patch in my balls wasn't sure where they wanted so I trim them right up lol the young girl in the doc surgery that give me the needles got quite a giggle when I showed her my new hair cut

I had it done years ago. I've never quite gotten over seeing smoke come up from Big Jim and the Twins when the doc cauterised the ends!

Wax and snip, $30 at a hairdresser. If she's bending over while she's doing it you won't even notice.

Good luck mate, I heard there was a bit of pain involved in removing the warheads. Oh, and something about walking around with cricket balls in your daks for a week as well. Not sure if that was pulling my chain ... anyway, speaking of pulling, enjoy yours.

To your parner: Nurofen gel works wonders on sore muscles.

I aint watching anything
no fkin way
eyes closed
la la la la
think of the hand jobs
no..better not think of that

haha i didnt have to worry, the doc that did mine prefers you asleep! So i didnt feel a thing!!

some more serious advice, bags of frozen peas are your friend if you dont want brusing, do this for at least the first 2 days, and also do fark all as well, so no CV swaps or lift installs in the nav!!

Cheers
Bryan

p.s
it's the best thing in the end being able to shoot in the bush and not worry about coming home to "honey im Preg....................."

I had it done years ago. I've never quite gotten over seeing smoke come up from Big Jim and the Twins when the doc cauterised the ends!

Is that why your user name is bullwinkle ?? Hahaha seriously this is great read seriously cracking up.

Hey mate it's really a big hoo haa about nothing. Don't over do it afterwards. I got a bit shady after it but had worked all day in 30 degree heat. I made the missus hold my hand and watch what she was doing to me. Haha.

And I thought it was twenty in the month afterwards. Best month ever.

Lol
Thanks mate
My mrs will be driving me home cause I plan on fillin up with endone to the point where I can just barely feel someone smashing my thumb with a hammer
And then I plan on playing the sympathy card real hard

Until the test shots are required:jackoff:

And steve
I am happy you find my impending pain and suffering amusing
Want me to get some ''action shots'' hot off the surgery table for you to frame and hang in ya man cave :rofl:

Last edited:
Your already playing the sympathy card :p a vasectomy is on par with the man flu :p

Last edited:
Haha nah keep the "action shots" for the misses and the photo album at the young blokes 18th.

I had it done 3 years ago.. Just 1 needle on each side and a nick and then cut the nut tube and tie up and then the wife wanted to go shopping.. She said if get something she had to cos I was not giving her the 4th kid she wanted.. It's all of 15 min job while your awake.. I was splitting fire wood 2 days later too..

Latest posts

Back